typical us
We are s**t
Lacking composure

Macca you spud...piss off you hack

Then

Macca with the off break...KMac is a gun...sorry for slagging you off earlier

Lynch...have my xxxxxxxx babies

Hey AFL....you can SMD
Too many crazies in there come game day does my head in that's why i stay out of it now! :)

Tough to figure out who will go out for Dusty. No one deserves to go out. Menadue or Graham would have to be the unlucky ones I'm guessing but I certainly wouldn't want to be the one to make that decision. I would have thought Graham would make way considering Menadue only has played the one game but considering Garthwaite only played the one game before being shipped back to VFL, I can't predict what will happen.

Just read through the Game Day thread...what a crack up

Basically went from....

typical us
We are s**t
Lacking composure

Macca you spud...piss off you hack

Then

Macca with the off break...KMac is a gun...sorry for slagging you off earlier

Lynch...have my xxxxxxxx babies

Hey AFL....you can SMD

Mate it’s riding the bull following Richmond. Always has been always will be haha

Fresh meat excites gerard
Gerard must be so excited by the prospect of Dangerfield being done and just the general state of the gaaaymmmm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might as well after a BOG, keep him honest.
It’s ironic because usually every post you make is telling everyone how s**t Hardwick is yet you love Castagna.
I’d doubt any other coach in the comp would give him a game right now on his form.

bellis wasnt BOG

Dont love George but I like he has a go, when the team gets annihilated under the dimma tutelage by Collingwood & GWS, unlike say brando

I imagine he caused a lot of melts on here, probably delisting calls.
Bloody oath he did.
As did Grimes early on, people wanted Jack traded, as for myself I reckon I actually supported trading Dusty when he was shopping himself around to GWS. E edginess could lay claim to putting their foot i it once or twice as well as getting things right.
But yeah some want everyone gone the minute things go a bit off, but the best are those that post about a player or coach 100 times as though it makes the point more.

bellis wasnt BOG

Dont love George but I like he has a go, when the team gets annihilated under the dimma tutelage by Collingwood & GWS, unlike say brando
He has a go but he’s just bloody hopeless at the moment.

Bloody oath he did.
As did Grimes early on, people wanted Jack traded, as for myself I reckon I actually supported trading Dusty when he was shopping himself around to GWS. E edginess could lay claim to putting their foot i it once or twice as well as getting things right.
But yeah some want everyone gone the minute things go a bit off, but the best are those that post about a player or coach 100 times as though it makes the point more.
Everyone loved Grimes early on but then he did a few hammies. I think he had some form slumps mid-career but that's understandable considering. That's probably when people would have gone off him in here. if at all

Last edited:
Bloody oath he did.

I joined BF well after Grimesy debuted but I remember his first couple seasons being “iron fist”. We’re people on BF calling for him to be chopped then?

I joined BF well after Grimesy debuted but I remember his first couple seasons being “iron fist”. We’re people on BF calling for him to be chopped then?

:moustache:

The Iron fist will return :thumbsu:

FB: Dea, Rance, Grimes
CHB: Batchelor, Post, Houli

Our future is bright :thumbsu:

just gonna go through each player and give my view..

Dylan Grimes ; Really excited by the Rance-Grimes duo in defence.. Really competes well on the talls and even the smalls when called upon. Known as the 'iron fist' but took a few grabs by positioning himself well. Top reader of the game.

The Iron Fist.

Genuine argument could be made as to who is the better Grimes brother.

Totally agree. With a full preseason, this bloke could show the whole league just how good he's going to be as a defender. The Iron Fist will rule in 2013. We are a better team with him in the side, and he's played under 20 games :eek:

Everyone loved Grimes early on but then he did a few hammies. I think he had some form slumps mid-career but that's understandable considering. That's probably when people would have gone off him in here. if at all
Mate there are people who literally want every player to be shot trust me.

Back