No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlton...geez
Over 1000 days since they scored a hundred points or more.

HAHAHAAAHHHAAAAAHAHA.

I ain’t got the skills but if someone could put a heap of spoons infront of the old “They know we’re coming” slogan that’d be a pisser

Its a joke.

"It was absolutely assessed," Christian told AFL.com.au's The Verdict.
"But, in the end, it was determined that there was insufficient force to constitute offence."

DeBoer fell to his knees, insufficient force my arse.
What he meant was

" But in the end, it was determined that with Danger on 9 votes in the brownlow we can't afford the risk of the AFL being embarrassed on brownlow night "

Really glad we didn't get Kennedy. Religious nut with a bowl haircut - avoid! avoid! avoid!

As for Gaz - well he comes from a very weird family and he's no different. Pretty classless to endorse hatred. I'll boo him next time I'm at a Cats game..., and not just because he plays for the handbaggers.

I’ve got no problems people being religious as long as they leave me out of it and don’t bother me and others with it. I did think he would be worth getting but he’s been terrible since he’s been at Carlton and unfortunately I don’t know if its more him or the blues that’s to blame.

Lol Dangerfield gets a $2,000 fine for striking and our very own Lynch get’s a $1,500 fine for a melee he didn’t even start! Roflmao

3 Port players attack him and a wrestle ensues... Lynch gets 50m paid against him and $1500 fine. Baffling.
We should appeal just to show these fools how stupid they really are.

The AFL are really catching up to FIFA in a hurry.

Lol Dangerfield gets a $2,000 fine for striking and our very own Lynch get’s a $1,500 fine for a melee he didn’t even start! Roflmao

Absolutely joke. They don’t even try and be impartial any more. Best thing Benny can do now is get in to AFL House and clean it out of all this corruption.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve got no problems people being religious as long as they leave me out of it and don’t bother me and others with it. I did think he would be worth getting but he’s been terrible since he’s been at Carlton and unfortunately I don’t know if its more him or the blues that’s to blame.

They can't help themselves. They've gotta ram it down peoples throats.

Kennedy is a very vanilla footballer. Perfect green shoots material for Carlton.

I would have thought that the potential to cause injury and the bad look it gave to the game made it deserve 4 weeks for Danger...........

Its a joke.

"It was absolutely assessed," Christian told AFL.com.au's The Verdict.
"But, in the end, it was determined that there was insufficient force to constitute offence."

DeBoer fell to his knees, insufficient force my arse.
He forgot to add that it was a beautiful look for the game.

On the couch tonight......

20 mins on how good the dees win was
30 seconds on Danger... nothing to see here
5 minutes on Lynch push in back..., far too big a price to pay
10 minutes on the need for more rules
10 minutes on how bad Carlton are
10 minutes on how good Gold Coast are going
30 seconds on Richmond win

Different rules for different players, no doubt about that.... But not enough for me to get angry about as Cotchin should've missed the 2017 GF, so we've benefited from this corruption ourselves.

Really glad we didn't get Kennedy. Religious nut with a bowl haircut - avoid! avoid! avoid!

As for Gaz - well he comes from a very weird family and he's no different. Pretty classless to endorse hatred. I'll boo him next time I'm at a Cats game..., and not just because he plays for the handbaggers.
I realise how trivial it is, making a fuss over a social media post. But it's still disappointing. Can't get my head around how you could choose to dislike someone for something that (a) they can't change and (b) doesn't affect you.

On the couch tonight......

20 mins on how good the dees win was
30 seconds on Danger... nothing to see here
5 minutes on Lynch push in back..., far too big a price to pay
10 minutes on the need for more rules
10 minutes on how bad Carlton are
10 minutes on how good Gold Coast are going
30 seconds on Richmond win
Tag me when the 10 mins about Carlton is on. Cant wait :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad