Review Round 5 - Adelaide Crows 'The Kieron Turner Cup'

Remove this Banner Ad

hope everyone that was crying out for brodie to be in the team feels vindicated lol. so slow, needs to lift in the second half.
I'm very happy to give him a chance still. I know we're all throwing a magnifying glass on him today, but there are some woeful performers out there right now and he's not the worst of them.

I'm very happy to give him a chance still. I know we're all throwing a magnifying glass on him today, but there are some woeful performers out there right now and he's not the worst of them.
Just get less of it and use it wisely ..

Lot to learn from in that quarter - desperately need a forward target.

Let’s see how they respond. COYS!!

As usual, even in our 3 wins, the work rate and effort to get the ball to a dysfunctional fwd line must be just galling to those watching it come straight back at them....time and again....where the hell will the next goal come from? How will it actually be executed?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Scheer is quicker than Brodie by a mile
With his size Will needs to be strong overhead too
I think most of us have commented on the fact that getting your hands on the ball isn't enough in today's game
You have to use it
Touk has adapted, hopefully Will can

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scheer is quicker than Brodie by a mile
With his size Will needs to be strong overhead too
I think most of us have commented on the fact that getting your hands on the ball isn't enough in today's game
You have to use it
Touk has adapted, hopefully Will can
This is it, the magnifying glass is hot on Brodie, and he may not adapt. But this is a bad team performance.

Dave Swallow and Jack Martin need to stand up in the last half. Cant say that im sure I want GHS on the field at all after half time. Bring back Rischa if this is what we are going to get from George.
Not even close to good enough from some of our experienced players so far.

Not really sure what to say. That quarter was easily our worst this year. Hoping the boys come out firing in the third quarter and turn this one around!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back