Review Round 21 vs Adelaide Crows @ Adelaide Oval - 05/08/23 - 2:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Atkins has been clean today. Andrew been good in the air too.

Overall, looked like we played better that quarter; just didn’t capitalise when we had chances and allows Adelaide to keep that distance.

Flanders got into the action. Need Anderson to help us big time though.

He is hard tagging Dawson. Just doesn’t have Touk’s ability to tag and win the footy.
Might be hard tagging but we are getting creamed in the midfield and he has 3 touches. It hasn't worked, make a change.

Just turned on to watch the last 10 minutes of the second quarter, jeez, any chance of hitting a target.
Well. That was probably the most accurate we were all game…
Might be hard tagging but we are getting creamed in the midfield and he has 3 touches. It hasn't worked, make a change.
Kept Dawson to 8 in a half, which is unheard of this season. Maybe he should move to Crouch though, the way he is racking them up. Swallow just doesn’t have the running power to roll off and burn his opponent to get involved the other way as easily, like Touk would.

Doesn't feel like it but we actually won that quarter (by 1 point). It was essentially a stalemate in that second quarter and we know Adelaide are typically fast starters so the second half does present an opportunity for us but we're going to need a lot of improvement and probably need to make several adjustments. This is where Steven King's coaching ability will be put to the test.

Doesn't feel like it but we actually won that quarter (by 1 point). It was essentially a stalemate in that second quarter and we know Adelaide are typically fast starters so the second half does present an opportunity for us but we're going to need a lot of improvement and probably need to make several adjustments. This is where Steven King's coaching ability will be put to the test.
I’d say it’s less on the cosch and more on Anderson, Rowell, Humphrey and Hollands to break the game open by winning it in the middle. Hopefully some dominance might let Rosas, Luko and King do something.

If you didn’t post on here I would of quit the suns long ago. Haha, got me off the ledge many a time …

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hehe some good fight there after Luko goal love to see it

Be more annoyed that those piss weak dickheads in green are falling for it and paying it. Can’t keep the damn whistle out of their mouths.
Meh umpiring hasn't changed the game in their favour. We just need to be better. That first quarter will be what costs us if we don't win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back