Autopsy Gather Round vs Fremantle @ Norwood Oval - 14/04/23 - 5:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Suns fans.

I think you stick fat with Dew and go easy on King.

Firstly, Dew is statistically still your best coach, despite the 1-4 start to this season.

Secondly, I see real endeavour and heart in the Suns performances. They have been in winning positions in at least two games but have managed to lose through a combination of missed opportunities and over anxiety. At no stage have I thought the team has turned up its toes . If Lukosious kicks for goal to his ability OR if Swallow nails that sitter, you romp it in against Freo

in hindsight your away games against both Essendon and StK have been pretty tough assignments

Thirdly, King is coming off an ACL so you have to be patient while he builds confidence and match fitness.

We've had both Rayner and Hipwood go down with the dreaded ACL over the last two seasons. Some of the impatient naysayers on our Board expected way too much of these two boys far too soon. Now Rayner is flying but it's taken into his second year after the knee reco to showcase his wares. Similarlly, Hipwood is just starting to bear fruits after a very lean start to this season.

Fourthly, take a look at the VFL ladder. The Suns, along with the Lions are undefeated after 4 Rounds. Suns have a percentage of 188.1% and beat the Cats by 107 in Round 2.

This surely indicates that there is serious depth in the club.

As the great Leigh Matthews once said

"things are never as good or bad as they seem"

It will turn around for your team but you guys have to keep believing and give them your unconditional support.

I firmly believe that positive energy from the supporters rubs off on the team.

North are hopeless

You will flog them
I swear if we lose to North I will go lay down in traffic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back