Autopsy Round 3 vs Geelong @ The Bank. 02/04/23 - 2:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done Suns, a good team game. You looked better the longer the game went on.
Congrats to David Swallow, fitting tribute to a guy who has stuck with the team.

Hope to see you in the finals.

Hoping for a 120 point drubbing so even the blind can no longer deny that Dew is not up to the job. I know that sounds negative but sometimes things need to hit some people in the face before they can see them
You're never out of it when you have one of the best key forwards in the league Iva.

Well done luko, dmac and dew. Proved some people wrong today, finally got players playing in positions they are suited to and looked a different side. Weller and Powell definitely help in the back half. Humphrey for Flanders for mine.
Shows what a bit of speed can do. MacPherson is also playing out of his skin.

So glad Luko bounced back and with so much style. That kick was insane!

The thing is we could have been a lot better. Keep building our synergy and work our way into the season!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was seconds away from posting this early into the second quarter,
"Lukosius really needs to do some serious mental and physical work".
I thought no l'll just hold off for a bit l know he's got it somewhere.
Does make you wonder where this version of him has been all his career? He did it all today. If he can find this level of contest thirst every week he is an absolute weapon.

Farrar had a bad game. Still think his inclusion was the right choice for team balance (height and speed) but he did a lot of dumb things.
Mac Andrew is coming for his spot hard.
He's quick good overhead and a beautiful kick.
Mark him down for an A Grade.
Everyone enjoy tonight.
Great day. Awesome win by the senior team and excitement aplenty in the 2nds.

Well done luko, dmac and dew. Proved some people wrong today, finally got players playing in positions they are suited to and looked a different side. Weller and Powell definitely help in the back half. Humphrey for Flanders for mine.
Yep 100% proved me wrong. Now let’s do that again next week 🤞

Shows that Luko can be the third tall. We didn’t have extra tall forwards like in round 1, so it let Luko play his role perfectly. Let him build confidence from the last two weeks in different ways.

Casboult is doing his well role, for now. King missed some sitters, but he was flying and on another day it could have been him with 5 instead—so I’m not too concerned about King.

Let the Holman slander disappear for a few weeks.. top 10 picked player every week for mine..
He makes our players lift by 10% with his toughness and puts a bit of doubt in the opposition.
Today was one of those special games where he was not thinking with ball in hand just delivering on instinct.. Love u Nick, but u don’t have the skill level to think about it, just take the first option and keep running.. tonight was brilliant!

Absolutely stoked with the win, it was very much needed, and the good news is there is plenty to work on and we have another level to go to.

Lukosius with his best game for the club, Rowell continues his reemergence, MacPherson has I proved out of sight and all this in Swallow's 200th game!

Saints next week will be a big test, will be going to that game!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back