Autopsy Gather Round vs Fremantle @ Norwood Oval - 14/04/23 - 5:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I know we need to be patient with King but gee it was annoying when he should have been having a shot for goal for the lead late in the game. That mark should have been taken in the pocket he had the perfect position for that.

I thought if anything the pre-season was supposed to put the ability in legs to run out games
It doesn't seem to have worked
We look physically worse than last year. It does not make sense with another pre-season under belt. Possibly mis-timed for later stages of season or overloaded.

Ben king sucks on SuperCoach

Just finished watching. You have got to be ******* me. How can you dominate for as long as we did and still choke the game away.

THERE WILL BE NO FINALS THIS YEAR.

Fire the coaching staff and tear the whole thing down.

Just pathetic the way this team finishes games and quarters.

I know we need to be patient with King but gee it was annoying when he should have been having a shot for goal for the lead late in the game. That mark should have been taken in the pocket he had the perfect position for that.
He shouldn't be on an AFL field at the moment. Complete waste of space.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Applicable to nearly everyone on the list
Wasn’t that bad, we need to drop the last 15% of dead weight. Probably 3-4 players that were completely useless.
It’s the gameplan, we literally have no plan b when other teams come. We just roll over and let them run over the top of us.
It’s start in the midfield, I don’t know how many times in the second half darcy hit to the qb and away they went. We were just too stupid to nullify it.

The quicker we fix up our pressure exits out of the d50 and our entries into our 50 the more games we will win.
We need some sort of plan when the press squeezes us up and we are on the wing and have no one to kick to. Bombing on kings head is not the answer, he’s a leading marker not a contested marker. Same with Chol

If the squad doesn't have the fitness for 4 quarters then the strategy should change later on, Instead of hoofing it and forcing everyone to desperately try to recover ground balls, start chipping round the back a little bit more and control the tempo. territory is useless if you don't have the energy to follow up. It's definitely plausible that the approach to fitness this season has prioritised being fitter later in the year but if so the drop off early has been too steep

Last edited:
Connection the buzz word, coming from Dew I'm sure, we all stay connected, we'll turn this around, kumbayah, I'll keep my job. Not singling out players, nothing actually constructive, carry on as usual

Connection the buzz word, coming from Dew I'm sure, we all stay connected, we'll turn this around, kumbayah, I'll keep my job. Not singling out players, nothing actually constructive, carry on as usual
Hot take: they don't need to stay connected, they need to win games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back