Autopsy Round 3 vs Geelong @ The Bank. 02/04/23 - 2:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched the game today as I only seen the last 10 mins on the weekend, thought casboult was huge for us, he took 5 out of our team's 15 contested marks, he did so much grunt work up the field that was really pivotal to the result.

Dmac was incredible, he looks like he can cement his spot his spot in the team, I'm so happy for him. Thought he, Weller, Powell and Long played really well together, was really great to watch. Ballard and Collins looked strong, the defensive unit worked really well.

We killed them in the clearances, Rowell is the man this year, Wittsy has started strong. A lot of positives, against a pretty poor Geelong. Let's back it up this week and even the ledger.

Watched the game today as I only seen the last 10 mins on the weekend, thought casboult was huge for us, he took 5 out of our team's 15 contested marks, he did so much grunt work up the field that was really pivotal to the result.

Dmac was incredible, he looks like he can cement his spot his spot in the team, I'm so happy for him. Thought he, Weller, Powell and Long played really well together, was really great to watch. Ballard and Collins looked strong, the defensive unit worked really well.

We killed them in the clearances, Rowell is the man this year, Wittsy has started strong. A lot of positives, against a pretty poor Geelong. Let's back it up this week and even the ledger.

If we get Noah back to his best and Touk back to Brownlow level form again - watch out.

I think the composition of our core 3 is such a good mix.

Rowell - ball winner, in and under

Miller - first receiver with a great short burst of speed who can get clear of the immediate traffic and make the right decision by hand or foot.

Noah - rangy inside/outside with great aerobic capacity that can break lines and be the guy who drives forward and can kick goals.

Casbolt is awesome. I've got a man crush on him. 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back