Autopsy Round 16 vs Collingwood Magpies @ The Bank - 01/07/23 - 4:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I will also file my last comment for the day and say Rankine makes everyone around him better.
Rosas and Oea just make everything worse
If it ever comes to light that the only reason Izak left was more money then we can score another massive recruiting/list error down to the Club
edit: reminder there is no de Goey out there today

They're on top for a reason. Just too good for us to match. Wouldn't matter what magnets get moved we can't match them. Just sit back and admire the way they're playing

On SM-S911B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I can’t cope that. Yeah they are good.
But they are making us pay because of our terrible mistakes.
It’s not hard to defend.
We are predictable and lacking effort

They're on top for a reason. Just too good for us to match. Wouldn't matter what magnets get moved we can't match them. Just sit back and admire the way they're playing

I agree. Pies are very, very good.

We are also bad (tonight). Our stats are okish, but those inside 50s would be worst in the league. 23 inside 50, for 7 shots that equate to 1 goal and 4 behinds…

The amount of coast to coast goals is also depressing.

I can’t cope that. Yeah they are good.
But they are making us pay because of our terrible mistakes.
It’s not hard to defend.
We are predictable and lacking effort
We're missing handballs, kicks, marks and not as quick.
They're running hard both ways and have had nearly twice the amount of handballs.
I agree with you and am filthy about the way we're playing

I was painting my kids room earlier today. I knocked over the paint roller tray and spilt paint on the floorboards. At the time i was like this is the worst thing to happen today. Then I remembered i was coming here tonight. And i kinda knew it would be surpassed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah look, at this point just see if Steven King is any good as a coach for the rest of the season and start the search now.

This isn’t salvageable. This is Dew’s grand vision.

I don’t know how any sane person could argue in favour of Dew at this point.

I have not seen such a gulf in coaching ability and gameplan in quite some time.

Yeah look, at this point just see if Steven King is any good as a coach for the rest of the season and start the search now.

This isn’t salvageable. This is Dew’s grand vision.

I don’t know how any sane person could argue in favour of Dew at this point.

I have not seen such a gulf in coaching ability and gameplan in quite some time.
The fact is, barring Touk, or injury list is fine. This is the best we have.

Our smalls our non-existent and our mids are getting beaten and our talls are fighting 1v2 or 1v3.

I can handle losing. But I cannot cop our movement forward. It gives us no chance to keep scoreboard pressure and absorb the game. Wether it is our forward coach, our midfield coach, Dew’s overall “gameplan”, our mids lacking a brain or our just forwards not moving… I dunno. But it’s a consistent problem.

Best team we’ve ever had on the cusp of finals.

This ain’t it, dew out

We actually won that third quarter if you can believe it.

Damage was obviously done in the first half but I would say there are positives to take from that quarter like Ainsworth and Rowell's desire to fight even when the game is clearly over.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back