Review Q-CLASH XXV vs Brisbane Lions @ The Bank - 29/07/23 - 4:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

No case to answer for Touk despite the b*tching from Zorko. $1000 fine for a seperate scuffle with Neale.

Nothing for Andrew either. You love to see it.

Plotting The Simpsons GIF

It will be a good lesson. Let’s face it, every dog has its day and it was definitely the Suns. Everything went their way.
One of the Lions nuffys on their board
Everything went our way except for that 24-10 free kick count right?
We made them look second rate
They are wasting their list talent

Last edited:

No case to answer for Touk despite the b*tching from Zorko. $1000 fine for a seperate scuffle with Neale.

Nothing for Andrew either. You love to see it.
I don't know what Dorko was complaining about
It's not as though he has anything down there anyway
I reckon Touk will need counselling because he accidentally touched the little campaigners junk.Yewwww:sick:

Had to laugh at one post that said they couldn’t buy a free kick. I think that was because they were getting them for nothing.

Even worse, 26:10.

This QClash was perfect after long time suffering. Zorko whinging this morning topped it off nicely.

Yes, we bashed them (I can't still believe it) and it looks like Lions struggled to run out the game. It's a worry for them. They are also usually half team away from Gabba. We probably ruined their top 2 chances which I think is critical for them.

Feels good :)

Last edited:
Surely Touk was just grabbing what he could to tackle.
Bit rich to believe it was intentional if you ask me.

They ran into each other at high speed, Touk grabbed him with each hand - one just landed in a particular area and he didn't immediately let go.

I'm sure he didn't go into the game thinking "I'm going to grab this guy by the junk".

Get over it Zorko.

Plenty of times guys get whacked in the nuts during the season - were each of those also intentional?

Surely Touk was just grabbing what he could to tackle.
Bit rich to believe it was intentional if you ask me.

They ran into each other at high speed, Touk grabbed him with each hand - one just landed in a particular area and he didn't immediately let go.

I'm sure he didn't go into the game thinking "I'm going to grab this guy by the junk".

Get over it Zorko.

Plenty of times guys get whacked in the nuts during the season - were each of those also intentional?
Does it count as a hard ball get on the stat sheet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An interesting observation about our win on the weekend, Daniel Hoyne from Champion Data claimed on SEN Sports Day that Brandon Ellis was the highest-rated player on the ground against Brisbane, according to Champion Data.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

An interesting observation about our win on the weekend, Daniel Hoyne from Champion Data claimed on SEN Sports Day that Brandon Ellis was the highest-rated player on the ground against Brisbane, according to Champion Data.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
He had a good game. Great goal, and just seemed to find a bit more space. Players used him better too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back