Review Round 18 vs St. Kilda Saints @ The Bank - 15/07/23 - 2:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Coaches bump hits again
Ben long was big in the last
Rat was elite
Noah immense

Feeling Season 9 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Probably confident that he can play his way now that stu is gone
Didn't have to kick it down the line, get over the line and play high pressure trench warfare gameplan. Needed a bit more balance for a while to bring in some run.

Rat was locked in

Was sitting on the interchange gate and he had this look in his eye the whole game. (Similar to me actually, Was on pins and needles the entire time)

He actually asked me at one point how I was doing and then ran on and kicked that second goal.

Rory Atkins awknowledges his Ginger Chief ☝️

if Flanders isn’t already locked in it’s highly likely he has a deal with someone else for next year and is gone. It’s the tried and true game plan we have seen time and time again from OOC players.

One can only hope we land a big fish coach and announce it before end of season that may sway him at the last minute 🤞

if Flanders isn’t already locked in it’s highly likely he has a deal with someone else for next year and is gone. It’s the tried and true game plan we have seen time and time again from OOC players.

One can only hope we land a big fish coach and announce it before end of season that may sway him at the last minute 🤞
I dunno, I genuinely think he was waiting to see if he could lock down a position/play some good footy to up the value of his contract with us before signing on, which is sensible for a player in his shoes. Seems to enjoy being at the club and if he keeps this up his contract with us will be looking pretty good.

Rat was locked in

Was sitting on the interchange gate and he had this look in his eye the whole game. (Similar to me actually, Was on pins and needles the entire time)

He actually asked me at one point how I was doing and then ran on and kicked that second goal.

Rory Atkins awknowledges his Ginger Chief

He chatted to Alistair Lynch on his run throughs too🤷‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Lukosius

Screen Shot 2023-07-15 at 6.31.05 pm.png

Luko
"Playing with a bit of freedom"
"A blank canvas."

Kinda speaks for itself I reckon
Perhaps we're not as dumb as we think we are
I can remember watching 2MP and Wil Brodie looking terrified every time they touched the ball
You could tell they felt just deviating from the Dew script meant another 8 weeks in the NEAFL

Were we not half a win outside the top 8 when I posted that? Still will be for the next 2 hours FYI. Not sure what your criteria is for the season being alive but I'd say 2 points outside the 8 with 6 games to go is definitely season alive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back