2019 non-freo nonchalance (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

because Carlton perennially sucking is a gift that keeps giving? my god whats wrong with you people?!?!
**** Carlton.

I like BF because I can come on here and say how much I hate Carlton. Doesn't work so well in the real world.

That’s how I feel about Richmond. Loved it when they sucked for all those years. Then they stopped sucking and it was nowhere near as much fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

because Carlton perennially sucking is a gift that keeps giving? my god whats wrong with you people?!?!
For 5 years it was entertaining, 10 years scary. Wouldn’t wish that on Freo. Thankfully we’ve had sustained success and able to rise from 2001 quickly. Have nothing against Carlton tbh. Hate St Kilda, Hawthorn, Melbourne more. Melbourne fans.. ugh

It's not good for the game for clubs to be permanent fixtures at the bottom of the ladder. Even if we hate them we can empathise or sympathise with fellow suffering supporters about how crap it is to follow a crappy team.

What I do like is the eveness of the competition and that on the day anyone could beat anyone. It means that team like Brissy, Freo and Saints could do some damage this year.

It's not good for the game for clubs to be permanent fixtures at the bottom of the ladder. Even if we hate them we can empathise or sympathise with fellow suffering supporters about how crap it is to follow a crappy team.

What I do like is the eveness of the competition and that on the day anyone could beat anyone. It means that team like Brissy, Freo and Saints could do some damage this year.

I would loooove to see wc stuck at the bottom for years

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sydney are absolute garbage and their best player doesn't care about the game. Rough years coming up.

There'll be another COLA, or new draft/academy concessions, and the easiest draw AFL house can come up with. They are the one club the AFL absolutely cannot afford to fail.

Loving Melbourne’s cockiness that has completely backfired on them. So keen and comfortable with McDonald and Wedieman, that they traded Hogan. Lord they are getting thrashed.

Weideman and McDonald have kicked 7 goals together for the season. 7! And being dominated one on one. Meanwhile Hogan kicked 3 himself and 8 score involvements.

Melbourne Melbourne Melbourne. And to make it worst, May is already injured and won’t be back anytime soon. He’s 27 this season. Hogan is just 24. What a stuff up..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back