Injury Blue Healers Medical Room - 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Varied reports with Goddard on Reid from the magoo’s.
I was there that day...Goddard was really good on Reid that day, although Reid did take some big marks and kicked a few....but he does that on most defenders.
Goddard has been impressive in the magoos, very much an old style defender....but of course it's a big step from the VFL to the big time.
With Cox out, I would doubt they'll bring him in, Pies have more of a mobile forward line.
Anyway, that's for another thread.

If you are knocked out cold, I think regardless of how you pull up a week later, you should be cautious and have at least the next week off.
I'd be very surprised if he plays this week. Think the club is just leaving everything open, he'll be treated for concussion symptoms and monitored and if everything looks ok next week he's probably allowed to return to training.

Hopefully he recovers well and it is just one week, the prospect of Cameron, Finlayson & Himmelberg the week after becomes a lot scarier without him.

Definitely, can't **** around with concussion.
yeah nah you just walk it off :p

south park did a good ep on it with NFL players and associated rule changes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A hologram of Kruezer would be an upgrade on Phillips in the ruck contests.

I don't know why but I feel really s**t about writing that comment. It seems a bit harsh in retrospect and I genuinely want to apologize to big Flipp on the 0.001% chance he actually read it. He gives it his all every time he goes out and has filled a hole when called upon admirably.

Sorry Andrew.

I don't know why but I feel really **** about writing that comment. It seems a bit harsh in retrospect and I genuinely want to apologize to big Flipp on the 0.001% chance he actually read it. He gives it his all every time he goes out and has filled a hole when called upon admirably.

Sorry Andrew.
Great words mate. Thats why I am always loathe to go at the players. I know they try and give of their best and I want everyone of them to succeed. I always think how would I feel if I was one of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back