2019 non-freo nonchalance (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commentators couldn't scramble to Ablett's defence quick enough after that report.

Not that it was particularly bad, but there's plenty of players where they would have made a big drama about it

This country game is the most cringeworthy thing on the AFL calendar.

And I grew up in the country so it's not racist for me to say that.
It's horrible. Like lets have a country game, between two Vic sides, hosted basically in Melbourne CBD. Makes sense.

Commentators couldn't scramble to Ablett's defence quick enough after that report.

Not that it was particularly bad, but there's plenty of players where they would have made a big drama about it

I remember Hodge shouldering another player into the behind post and Ling couldn't praise him enough for being such a fair footballer

Look I may have drunk too much but gee **** the eagles. Their arrogance is ducking hilarious. They beat us and they go oooooh we didn’t get out of second gear. Nope turns out they’re just ****. Now they back peddle and go ooooh we’re just ****. They chirp and chirp about flags but none of that matters when your team is a bunch of soft utensil campaigners

Just tell us how you really feel lol

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah let's hold up here. Just one game ago he got toweled up so badly they moved him back into defense.

Passing on Stephenson is hurting me more.

Still confident Brayshaw and Cerra are going to be big parts of our future.

I do worry about Cerra - I wouldn’t be surprised if he eventually wants to go back to Victoria

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He would never have been a forward for us though. Ross and co wouldn’t have the risk to do that. I’m comfortable with Cerra. We know he’s going to be a mid soon.
In the draft assessment, Naughton was never touted as a forward.
Bulldogs had no choice, they have a vast emptiness in terms of KPFs.

So if the Cats appeal Abblet’s suspension, do you think it will be reduced to a fine or will the MRO stand firm?

Just saw this on Twitter.

If one point was awarded for every quarter won, rather than 4 points for winning the game, the ladder would look like this:

GEEL
FREM
BRIS
GWS
HAW
COLL
ADEL
PORT

STK
RICH
CARL
ESS
GCS
WCE
WBD
SYD
MELB

Also:
Players to score a goal in all 7 rounds of 2019
Jeremy Cameron
Jordan de Goey
Tom Hawkins
Alex Sexton
Jake Stringer
Matt Taberner
Michael Walters

So if the Cats appeal Abblet’s suspension, do you think it will be reduced to a fine or will the MRO stand firm?
I think it should stand. He left the ground to bump someone in the head. If he gets off for it, may as well not have the rule.

Just saw this on Twitter.

If one point was awarded for every quarter won, rather than 4 points for winning the game, the ladder would look like this:

GEEL
FREM
BRIS
GWS
HAW
COLL
ADEL
PORT

STK
RICH
CARL
ESS
GCS
WCE
WBD
SYD
MELB

Also:
Players to score a goal in all 7 rounds of 2019
Jeremy Cameron
Jordan de Goey
Tom Hawkins
Alex Sexton
Jake Stringer
Matt Taberner
Michael Walters
It take four quarters every game unfortunately. One quarter against West Coast, and it cost us. The third quarter against Adelaide and was hard to comeback from. It’s about how well/bad we do each quarter that matters.

It take four quarters every game unfortunately. One quarter against West Coast, and it cost us. The third quarter against Adelaide and was hard to comeback from. It’s about how well/bad we do each quarter that matters.
Of course. It’s just a bit of fun, but also shows we’re capable of winning. Just need to be consistent through a whole game. It’s a huge sign of a maturing team. Last few years we would have been mired somewhere in the Bottom 4-6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back