Autopsy Roast & Toast vs North Melbourne Rd 11, 2019, & Changes for Geelong rd 12

Best players vs North Melbourne

• Ryan Garthwaite

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • David Astbury

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Dylan Grimes

Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nathan Broad

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Shane Edwards

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • Bachar Houli

Votes: 139 80.3%
  • Brandon Ellis

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Dion Prestia

Votes: 56 32.4%
  • Kamdyn McIntosh

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Jack Higgins

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • Jason Castagna

Votes: 20 11.6%
  • Dan Butler

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • Dustin Martin

Votes: 135 78.0%
  • Tom Lynch

• Noah Balta

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Ivan Soldo

• Trent Cotchin

Votes: 52 30.1%
  • Nick Vlastuin

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Sydney Stack

Votes: 117 67.6%
  • Liam Baker

Votes: 63 36.4%
  • Shai Bolton

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • Josh Caddy

Votes: 5 2.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Top three ranked players last week, Houli, Baker, Martin.
Top three ranked players this week, Houli, Martin, Baker

Yeah, I think a lot of it is player related, and player/position related as well as team mix..

Can't beat talent!!! Eg. Stack had another good game from limited opportunities!!!:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Ok some very very interesting facts concerning tonight's game
North came out for there warm up about 55 minutes b4 the game
They spent about 15 - 20 minutes warming up
About 10 minutes after north came out we came out
We were lucky to spend more than 5 minutes warming up
Dusty came out in Tracky pants hardly got into a jog
Have never ever seen our boys this flat or this lethargic
I don't think one of the 22 got into a run just basically
Walked around the ground,, both me and my nephew were
Saying WTF something ain't right here
30 minutes later banner goes up, the boys run out again
And again I kid you not, they waltzed around the ground
At half pace,,, and again me and my nephew were Saying WTF
we need and deserve an explanation from the club why this happened
Has got me bamboozled as to what the club was thinking
We played exactly like we warmed up ,, no ******* intensity

Gil asked us to tank again, has happened 4-5 times in the last 2 years

Got beaten exactly how injurypies beat us. Strange that we won't learn. Dominant ruck taps it to defensive side where opposition have 3 or 4 sweepers. And off they go, getting clearance after clearance.
Our inability to compete in the air will also dash any chances we have in finals, if we make them.

We also need to work out what to do when opposition play the most basic of strategies against us....man on man defends from kick ins. * who would have thought.... The joke is Brad used to employ the same tactic.

Physically bullied, which is a real concern too.

Now that irrelevant small man's syndrome club have bought themselves a couple of extra years in the comp. Did well in their grand final.

Lol apparently it was our club that banned the cheer squad member for 3 games for saying green maggots

******* pissweak from our club. They should be promoting that umpire hate. Gonna send an email in the morning berating em. ******* passionless soft shite just like our game tonight

Still won tho
You did and it was a well-deserved win.

However my favourite part is your team coming out and completely proving their supporters wrong about us being their biggest fixture.

They continue to prove that beating us is important to them and our boys continue to prove that they don’t actually give a crap about North. Not enough to actually turn up to play a game against them anyway.

Which is why I don’t get the comments about us going back to our pressure game.

That hasn’t been our game plan for a little while now.

It’s still in transition though, will be interesting to see what the final product looks like.
Yeah I'm curious too.

Must say I was envious of the Roo's tonight with their aggro pressure but we seemed determined not to go down that path again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol apparently it was our club that banned the cheer squad member for 3 games for saying green maggots

******* pissweak from our club. They should be promoting that umpire hate. Gonna send an email in the morning berating em. ******* passionless soft shite just like our game tonight

It would be a directive from the AFL for sure.

Maybe hold off hitting “send” til the morning bud

Anyone see on fox pregame the graph about since the grand final our pressure has been going down steadily and that we are now 17th for pressure in the comp?

Just another piece in the puzzle in how our game is changing.

However like someone else said, I hope we aren't going back to the corralling stuff again.
God, how bad was that?

Weak campaigners listening to gil's shitty snowflake rules about crowds and being nice to the umps

Even if it’s true you’ll just sound like an unhinged lunatic. And you’ll be on some terrorist watch list from then on

My favourite part was when the siren went and we had scored more points in the game than you.
I’m glad you enjoyed it.

I’m so proud of my club for being so giving to a club so obviously in need of a win.

They have such charitable souls.

Unless you’ve got something intelligent to say, I think we’ll leave it there.

Back