Q&A 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

You can’t disprove it other than by regurgitating racist feels.
In the last 7 months of watching, 6 of the last 7 people’s panelists have been women of colour. But yeah, it’s just a bunch of racist feels that I’ve plucked out of my ass :$

29OCT18 - Nakiah Lui
26NOV18 - Yasmin Poole
03DEC18 - Martin Mathews
10DEC18 - No people’s panelist
04FEB19 - No people’s panelist
11FEB19 - Zola Patel
18FEB19 - No people’s panelist
25FEB19 - No people’s panelist
04MAR19 - No people’s panelist
11MAR19 - No people’s panelist
18MAR19 - No people’s panelist
25MAR19 - No people’s panelist
01APR19 - Lakshmi Logathassan
08APR19 - No people’s panelist
15APR19 - No people’s panelist
29APR19 - No people’s panelist
06MAY19 - No people’s panelist
13MAY19 - No people’s panelist
20MAY19 - No people’s panelist
27MAY19 - Rachael Jacobs
03JUN19 - Sisonke Msimang

Be honest, when was the last time sunlight touched your skin? When you are your own boss and work for yourself, you’ll be able to enjoy the luxury of being able to procrastinate when you should be working like I do.

The only thing lost here, is some of my brain cells after reading you so desperately attempt to defend this vile murderer, who you have no problems with having a positive novel written about her, despite the atrocities you committed.
In the last 7 months of watching, 6 of the last 7 people’s panelists have been women of colour. But yeah, it’s just a bunch of racist feels that I’ve plucked out of my ass :$

29OCT18 - Nakiah Lui
26NOV18 - Yasmin Poole
03DEC18 - Martin Mathews
11FEB19 - Zola Patel
27MAY19 - Rachael Jacobs
Seven black women out of the over 100 panelists in that period so what? What is your problem ? Nicole Flint gets to go on and she is complete and utter right-wing nut job.
Maybe you don't realise you live in a multicultural society and that half the population are female, you know, like your mum and your sisters?
The QandA has had to incorporate far right wing nuts because of government pressure ,it's a disgrace that the National broadcaster has to bring on anti-science morons to prove 'balance'.
I don't watch the show anymore, people like Nicole Flint make me want to throw up but you and old USA-influenced Christian conservatives probably like her.The only way to get rid of the saturation coverage of right wing nuts is to have a royal commission into the media monopoly of Murdoch in this country.The right wing nuts won't be satisfied until QandA is like Sky news ,the lowest rating show on television.

Not surprising that you two dolts have shifted goal posts in the face of defeat.

I’m specifically talking about people’s panelists, who are supposed to represent the people and be a voice for them. There is obviously a preference, in the last 7 months (I could go back further but cbf) to give that slot to a woman of colour. I don’t have a problem with women of colour being a people’s panelists representative, as long as other demographics are getting their chance too to be a part of it, which is not what’s currently happening.

29OCT18 - Nakiah Lui
26NOV18 - Yasmin Poole
03DEC18 - Martin Mathews
11FEB19 - Zola Patel
27MAY19 - Rachael Jacobs
Where did you get that from as I am sure there have been some school aged person on the panel during that period.

Not surprising that you two dolts have shifted goal posts in the face of defeat.

I’m specifically talking about people’s panelists, who are supposed to represent the people and be a voice for them. There is obviously a preference, in the last 7 months (I could go back further but cbf) to give that slot to a woman of colour. I don’t have a problem with women of colour being a people’s panelists representative, as long as other demographics are getting their chance too to be a part of it, which is not what’s currently happening.

Jimmy Barnes is the peoples panelist ,your're wrong again.

Stop abusing people champ or I'll report you.Dolt? Can't you argue without abusing people or spreading fake news?

Where did you get that from as I am sure there have been some school aged person on the panel during that period.
Off the ABC website. There have been no school aged person on the panel in the period of time I listed.

Off the ABC website. There have been no school aged person on the panel in the period of time I listed.
So why did you only pick that period ? Because it suited your flimsy argument? Tell me what your problem with non-white women appearing on QandA is again?

Stop abusing people champ or I'll report you.Dolt? Can't you argue without abusing people or spreading fake news?
Go on snitch, report me me if you wish.

How is Barnes a people’s panelists? He’s a celebrity. It kind of defeats the purpose of the concept.

So why did you only pick that period ? Because it suited your flimsy argument? Tell me what your problem with non-white women appearing on QandA is again?
Because it’s the time period of which I’ve watched the show. You and Kid Vicious disputed my claim, and I showed that I was right. Now we’re seeing a desperate attempt to shift goal posts in a last ditched effort to save face. Embarrassing really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because it’s the time period of which I’ve watched the show. You and Kid Vicious disputed my claim, and I showed that I was right. Now we’re seeing a desperate attempt to shift goal posts in a last ditched effort to save face. Embarrassing really.
You said **Why is the people’s panelists almost always a person of colour and more often than not a female too?*** which is rubbish. As far as I can see the 'people's panelist' is something you just made up.But the main question is why are you discriminating against non-white women,there is probably 5 million in Australia so why not be represented? You're all over the shop.

You said **Why is the people’s panelists almost always a person of colour and more often than not a female too?*** which is rubbish. As far as I can see the 'people's panelist' is something you just made up.But the main question is why are you discriminating against non-white women,there is probably 5 million in Australia so why not be represented? You're all over the shop.
He has no problems with the representation of politicians, disproportionately white and male. He has no issues there.

His issue is a perceived over-representation of non-white women.

Yeah it’s rubbish, even despite me showing you a list of the last 7 months worth of people’s panelists that show that my claim is right.

And yeah, the people’s panelists is just something I just made up. It’s not a real thing on Q&A.

You got me Sookrates. Well done mate :drunk:

Okay, got it thanks.

Why did you start on Oct 2018 as in the previous months it disproves your theory.
That’s when I started watching the show. I could have started on September which had a female person of colour as the people’s panelist, but I wasn’t watching the show then.

He has no problems with the representation of politicians, disproportionately white and male. He has no issues there.

His issue is a perceived over-representation of non-white women.
I am thoroughly enjoying your strawman argument and frantic attempt to change goal posts in a desperate attempt to save face.

I made a claim.

You arrogantly disputed it and called me a racist and liar.

I proved the claim was correct.

You now have egg on your face.

That’s when I started watching the show. I could have started on September which had a female person of colour as the people’s panelist, but I wasn’t watching the show then.
Think that the best thing to do then since you went to the ABC site is to check for all the People's Panelist and not selectively to the period you have watched if you want to prove a point.

Personally I never noticed, I just watch when I think there will be an interesting mix which is why I am giving tonight a miss.

Think it has gone downhill trying to please so many interest groups.

I am thoroughly enjoying your strawman argument and frantic attempt to change goal posts in a desperate attempt to save face.

I made a claim.

You arrogantly disputed it and called me a racist and liar.

I proved the claim was correct.

You now have egg on your face.
What, that you found 6 non-white women amongst the hundreds of panelists?

You dismiss any representation of non white people, women especially, as pandering. It's racist identity politics you're playing, and you should stick to your sky news safe space.

What, that you found 6 non-white women amongst the hundreds of panelists?

You dismiss any representation of non white people, women especially, as pandering. It's racist identity politics you're playing, and you should stick to your sky news safe space.
6 out of the last 7 people’s panelists. Where are you plucking these hundreds from? Your ass?

Think that the best thing to do then since you went to the ABC site is to check for all the People's Panelist and not selectively to the period you have watched if you want to prove a point.

Personally I never noticed, I just watch when I think there will be an interesting mix which is why I am giving tonight a miss.

Think it has gone downhill trying to please so many interest groups.
I stated that it has been an observation in the time period I have been watching the show. 7 months is a fairly long period of time to see a pattern of the people’s panelists they select, and make an observation.

I stated that it has been an observation in the time period I have been watching the show. 7 months is a fairly long period of time to see a pattern of the people’s panelists they select, and make an observation.
Oh okay, so your issue is with women and/or of colour being selected as a People Panelist or they are selected more than ordinary white folk, is that right?

Try this link you may get on and make your point about it.
https://www.abc.net.au/qanda/peoples-panel/

Q&A is looking for smart citizens who are keen to tackle the big questions behind the big desk, alongside our panellists and host, Tony Jones.

Send us a 1 minute audition video to tell us why you would be good on the Q&A panel. Explain why you think you’d do well going head-to-head with our politicians and the big issues you would highlight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back