Q&A 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

lol. Your feelings have been hurt by a non-white person appearing on Q and A.

Now you can't even prove your racist ********.

Soft.
Now you’re getting upset because you can’t find the evidence to dispel what I have said. Calm down Kid Vicious.

I am brown. It’s all in your head that I have this hidden agenda of hating the colour of my skin. It’s all you have to resort to, because you lack the intellectual capacity to debate sensibly.

It’s the same social media that your lot seemingly ignore, but Professor Bela Stantic uses to analyse and help him predict the outcome of the last US election, Brexit and Australia’s federal election.
I ignore almost all social media except BF, the rest is for those that lack a social life.

Yeah, plenty of people are complaining on Social media about her appearance on tonight’s episode.

Her murderous regime and vile breaches of human rights completely overshadow what good she ever did in her life. A novel that feigns oblivion to the atrocities she committed is spitting in the face of Winnie’s victims.
"Yeah, plenty of people are complaining on Social media" - haven't seen any myself.
She is on the show as an expert, Jimmy Barnes is the peoples rep.
Whether you want to acknowledge the end of apartheid was a good thing or not, the ANC movement and Winnie Mandala's leadership were vital in ending it. That still has to be acknowledged because it is a fact.

Your assertion that she forgives Winnie Mandala for her crimes is just wrong, see quotes below.
"Winnie became dangerous – a soldier who refused to take orders. Even the violence she did in the name of the struggle took on criminal dimensions.

She could be cruel and reckless.
...It is easy to discount the pain of those who ran afoul of her, calling them informers or spies, but I don't want to fall into that trap. I don't want to see the pain of Stompie Seipei or Lolo Sono or their grieving mothers erased.

You have 35,000 posts on an Internet forum. I think we have a pretty good idea what your social life looks like.
In 9 years and the majority are on the Collingwood forum, I love my footy and the club, lots have happened in those years.

Also not so desperate to rejoin after being banned like some.

You have 35,000 posts on an Internet forum. I think we have a pretty good idea what your social life looks like.
You've had 500 in two months. I still say fresh air and voluntary work is better than spending all day on the internet.
I think you've lost the argument pretty convincingly. If QandA can have David Irving, Malcom Roberts ,Milo Yiannopoulos, Zaky Mallah, Alan Jones, Pauline Hanson ect then surely a respected South African academic should be allowed on?
I think you're just cheerleading for your side and trying to fight the 'culture wars' Tony Abbott style.

You've had 500 in two months. I still say fresh air and voluntary work is better than spending all day on the internet.
I think you've lost the argument pretty convincingly. If QandA can have David Irving, Malcom Roberts ,Milo Yiannopoulos, Zaky Mallah, Alan Jones, Pauline Hanson ect then surely a respected South African academic should be allowed on?
I think you're just cheerleading for your side and trying to fight the 'culture wars' Tony Abbott style.
I think that South African academic is about as credible as David Irving...

Milo Yiannopolous also asked a question and wasn't an actual panelist like Sisonke Msimang will be.

Alan Jones is no more unworthy than just say someone like Van Badham. Also both are Australians.

Malcolm Roberts and Pauline Hanson are politicians so enough said about their validity on the show.

Pretty sure conservatives also were the ones criticising Zaky Mallah's appearance the most.

A s**t list of names to use to try to totally discredit that poster's point of view. Think you're argument is not at all strong enough.

"Yeah, plenty of people are complaining on Social media" - haven't seen any myself.
She is on the show as an expert, Jimmy Barnes is the peoples rep.
Whether you want to acknowledge the end of apartheid was a good thing or not, the ANC movement and Winnie Mandala's leadership were vital in ending it. That still has to be acknowledged because it is a fact.

Your assertion that she forgives Winnie Mandala for her crimes is just wrong, see quotes below.
"Winnie became dangerous – a soldier who refused to take orders. Even the violence she did in the name of the struggle took on criminal dimensions.

She could be cruel and reckless.
...It is easy to discount the pain of those who ran afoul of her, calling them informers or spies, but I don't want to fall into that trap. I don't want to see the pain of Stompie Seipei or Lolo Sono or their grieving mothers erased.
Oh well if nobody is complaining in your echo chamber, than I guess it’s fair to say to nobody is complaining elsewhere either.

She doesn’t want to see the pain of the mothers of her victims erased, but is happy to ignore the atrocities she committed and pretend they didn’t happen, all in the name of feminism. It is concerning that anybody would want to write a positive piece on somebody who was so cruel and evil. It’s even more concerning that we’re giving the author of the piece a platform to share her views.

Be honest, when was the last time sunlight touched your skin? When you are your own boss and work for yourself, you’ll be able to enjoy the luxury of being able to procrastinate when you should be working like I do.

The only thing lost here, is some of my brain cells after reading you so desperately attempt to defend this vile murderer, who you have no problems with having a positive novel written about her, despite the atrocities you committed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He headlined the first gig I ever went to. It was him, the Angels, The Choirboys and Johnny Diesel and the Injectors at the Drive.

Saw him at Alberton new years 96 ( front row - dead centre , got there at 9am to make sure.)
we had to do a countdown and " celebrate " new years at 11.30 because it was being shown live in the east.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back