Opinion Changes v Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

And he's not going to get the fitness required for AFL playing in the SANFL.

I'll guarantee that Wines, Dixon and Hartlett will blow up in their first game back no matter how much running they do in the SANFL. If a player doesn't in their first game, it means they are obviously not working hard enough, because the difference in intensity is another level. And I'd rather he does it against Fremantle where we can park him in forward 50 and let Howard do the work when it happens, then against Geelong where we are going to need him fully fit.

This is highly unlikely though. We've never parked a KPF inside 50 and I don't expect us to start now. Charlie will be expected to work hard.

This is highly unlikely though. We've never parked a KPF inside 50 and I don't expect us to start now. Charlie will be expected to work hard.

If he's blowing up, that's exactly what will happen. Not the whole game, just the last quarter. Hopefully we're in control of the match by then.

Howard should play where he would be of greatest value to the team. Right now, that's as a KPF. If Dixon returns, Howard's most valuable contribution will probably be in defence.

In: Charlie Dixon, Hamish Hartlett, Tom Rockliff, Ollie Wines
Out: Matthew Broadbent, Sam Gray, Jarrod Lienert, Riley Bonner

B: Ryan Burton ~ Tom Clurey ~ Darcy Byrne-Jones
HB: Tom Jonas ~ Dougal Howard ~ Hamish Hartlett
C: Xavier Duursma ~ Ollie Wines ~ Dan Houston
HF: Connor Rozee ~ Charlie Dixon ~ Steven Motlop
F: Robbie Gray ~ Paddy Ryder ~ Justin Westhoff
Fol: Scott Lycett ~ Sam Powell-Pepper ~ Travis Boak

I/C: Tom Rockliff ~ Zak Butters ~ Kane Farrell ~ Karl Amon

Howard should play where he would be of greatest value to the team. Right now, that's as a KPF. If Dixon returns, Howard's most valuable contribution will probably be in defence.

No not Lienert!

Bonner out after 3 goals and a 70 point win!! Nup
SGray will stay in ahead of Farrell
Not sure Hammer comes in yet
However after playing 9 defenders last week, which was something I would have never thought possible, who knows.
Really enjoying selection at the moment.

Geez, freo by 60+

Wines and Dixon should not be 'ins' against Freo considering their respective leg injuries.

B in L who is a Freo nut says the genuine inside word is the Perth deck is like concrete.

No reason to risk two (hopefully) influential players in the next part of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wines and Dixon should not be 'ins' against Freo considering their respective leg injuries.

B in L who is a Freo nut says the genuine inside word is the Perth deck is like concrete.

No reason to risk two (hopefully) influential players in the next part of the season.
Wines in but Chuck needs another run with the maggies I reckon.

Opposition down on rucks and tall defenders.

Stretch their Defense? Exploit the oppositions weakness? What sort of s**t would that be?!

Selection night - Ken: ‘The pressure acts! The pressure acts! Stay small! .... Unless you guys have an idea of how to go smaller ??’

I wouldn't want to risk Dixon at Perth, but Wines should be ready, he hasn't been off football for as long and I think he will be eager to come back in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back