Preview Round 13 2019: Adelaide vs Richmond - Thursday, 13 June, Adelaide Oval, 7:50 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, looks like i am footy free for two weekends. If you reckon i am gonna watch us get pumped by 10 goals and witness a free kick count of 14-3 against us at halftime, **** that. Life's too short. Pretty sure this is my last year tipping in. The AFL fan stuff has done it. I'm out.

Umps will ream us for sure.

Another massive moral win to consolidate our spot on the top of the moral ladder.

I’m not giving up,Balta move to the forward line to help Lynch,Ellis back,missed last week.

Grimesy still there in the backline ,Broady in and Chol to help out in the ruck.

Houli is still in the list.

Can’t do nothing bout the fluros,just have to try to get back the multitude of goals they hand to the Crows.

Cmon you Tigers!

Honestly, looks like i am footy free for two weekends. If you reckon i am gonna watch us get pumped by 10 goals and witness a free kick count of 14-3 against us at halftime, **** that. Life's too short. Pretty sure this is my last year tipping in. The AFL fan stuff has done it. I'm out.
Think of this game as a nice bit of free nostalgia to reminisce on the golden age of the late 80s/early 90s.

Just load up on the Adelaide mids to get over 30 in a same game multi and have a win!

Nothing more surer in football than opposition mids running rampant against the tiges and racking up the footy.

Sloane and Crouch x2 will likely get 90 touches between them alone.

Nothing more surer in football than opposition mids running rampant against the tiges and racking up the footy.

Sloane and Crouch x2 will likely get 90 touches between them alone.
Just put Towna in there and let him go full kamikaze

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well we play thursday so yeah, the weekend will be free

Lambert was at 1-2 weeks like 3 weeks ago now he's 2-3 weeks?

What's the bet this minor achillies injury is actually a season ender?
Reminds me of the movie Snatch.

Turkish:
What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?

Sausage Charlie:
Five minutes, Turkish.

Turkish:
It was two minutes five minutes ago.

Edwards? Ffs

What’ll happen between now and tomorrow:

Grimes gets hypnotised to think he’s a chicken
Prestia ODs on brain and nerve tonic and suffers gigantism
Lynch gets knocked out at the bar after getting into an argument about England’s greatest prime minister
Rioli gets radiation poisoning
Stack is preoccupied helping a couple with a house fire
Dusty gets put into jail after being falsely accused of murder
Houli falls into a bottomless pit

Edwards? Ffs

What’ll happen between now and tomorrow:

Grimes gets hypnotised to think he’s a chicken
Prestia ODs on brain and nerve tonic and suffers gigantism
Lynch gets knocked out at the bar after getting into an argument about England’s greatest prime minister
Rioli gets radiation poisoning
Stack is preoccupied helping a couple with a house fire
Dusty gets put into jail after being falsely accused of murder
Houli falls into a bottomless pit
Vlastuin to get dropped for not getting rid of those sideburns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back