Game Day Port Adelaide v Port Perth

Who did it better?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Bonner and Motlop were liabilities today.
Let's be honest a whole lot of the team were. Lienert cost us multiple goals. Boak turned over more than anyone. Clurey had a nightmare last term. Rozee had a shocker. I could go on and on. The whole team was bad for 80% of that game.

Very similar to the Collingwood game last year. Right it in up to 3/4 time. Barely get a kick in the last quarter.
We were in it because we were able to capitalise on their mistakes.
Once they cleaned up their act Freo were the superior side by far.

Nope, they taped at 3 quarter time. We beat the umps for the first 3 quarters then stopped.

Umps didn’t cost us in the end.

You're probably right.

But that much weight of possession in Freo's favour contributes to the team being gassed. It's also utterly demoralising. The umpires were only watching one team tonight, and only paid us the obvious ones

Last edited:
Michael Walters gets his sixth goal of the match to equal his career high in this category and seal the deal for the Dockers. 50 contested possessions to 26, 13 clearances to three and 19 inside 50's to 5 in the final term has blown the Power off the park.

Well those figures tells us all ... what crap..

We haven't lost this due to umpiring though.
Not sure whether you lost because of the umpires.
I rarely watch a game of footy and think we got a better run from the umpires, today was one of those.
Hopefully it evens out for all teams across a season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When was the last time we won one of these ‘must win’ games??? Seriously, it would have to be... years now. I feel like it was probably the elimination final against Freo in ‘14. I can’t handle this team anymore. They put in such a great game for three quarters but they just couldn’t help but put in another scoreless quarter. * this team and * our coach. I’m just about done. I can’t keep doing this every goddamn year. I’m so ******* bored with this team.

Geelong by 119+ next week

Seriously why are you still here? Every time we win you bugger off, but every time we lose here you are post game making 10 odd posts.

Anyway, seriously poor coaching in the last quarter. Keeping Lycett in the ruck when he was clearly gassed, and emptying our forward line, even though we were losing.

One less game with Hinkley in charge though.

Whatever Howard’s deficiencies, and thinking quickly about fast repeat randomly directed F50 entries might be one of them... we could have had Dixon or Buddy or anyone else up there and it wouldn’t have made a lick of difference today.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'm not having a go I just think he's a backman, 2nd tall up forward would suit him more but as you say we don't roll like that under the Coke guzzler.

******* pathetic 4th quarter where we got completely outplayed. If Fremantle didn't squander some of their goal scoring opportunities the margin would have been much greater. Coming into the game I viewed it as a 50/50 and as always under the Hinkley tenure we ******* lose games where we should win. * off you bald headed flog.

WTF

Ryder 2 kicks 5 hb
Amon 5 kicks 9hb
Motlop 7 kicks 9hb
Butters 5 kicks 9hb
Clurey 9 kicks 2 hb
Howard 2 kicks 4 hb
SPP 5 kicks 9 hb

Back