List Mgmt. Trade Targets / Rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Port has salary cap room (can afford to poach) and several first round picked players from the past three years (which gets fans making the crazy trade suggestions for extra hype), every agent in Australia should be using imaginary interest from us to bargain their clients up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is Ricky Nixon but he is tweeting saying Lukosious wants to come home. Us and St.Kilda are interested.....cause St.Kilda is part of Adelaide and all.

It is if you're up for a bit of crabbing. ;)

Atley, Ryder, Pick 10 for Orazio, Francis and a Third Rounder.
Do we really want to lose a young inside mid, a ruck, and a top 10 pick for another small forward, another defender, and a sh*t draft pick? For the right price I'd want Fantasia on our list, but that deal would be sh*t.
Atley, Ryder, Pick 10 for Orazio, Francis and next years round 1 pick.
Yep that’s better
It really isn't.

I know you’re joking but Port taking on Gibbs for a fourth rounder and wages paid is probably a good deal for the Crows

I can't think of any greater punishment for the Gibbs father/son fiasco than Adelaide being stuck with him for the rest of his contract.

I can't think of any greater punishment for the Gibbs father/son fiasco than Adelaide being stuck with him for the rest of his contract.

When do they want to move to the parklands? The North Adelaide residents mightn't take kindly to bikies hanging around at Crows training.

When do they want to move to the parklands? The North Adelaide residents mightn't take kindly to bikies hanging around at Crows training.
Listening to Rucci, their proposed move to the Parklands might not be all it’s made up to be.
No liquor licence. Probably no club rooms.
Training to be done on public land yet the Crows have always preferred closed training sessions.

Listening to Rucci, their proposed move to the Parklands might not be all it’s made up to be.
No liquor licence. Probably no club rooms.
Training to be done on public land yet the Crows have always preferred closed training sessions.
Maybe borrow that retractable fence that Sturt use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back