Game Day Ahh.. what difference a month makes... Derby #50: 6:10 AWST Saturday, Optus Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How embarrassing.

Lyon’s game plan is to kick it long, bring the ball to ground and win the contest but we turn it over every time.

Time to go man on man and not play the loose man in defence. Grubber it into our f50.

We can’t even say McGovern or Barrass or beating us this time.

Midfield getting obliterated.

Hmm, we lasted about a quarter. Not real good. Feels like the end of our season in terms of having any chance of finals.
Its pretty embarrassing how much better organised WC are. We are the team that gives great effort, yay.

Blakely has been responsible for at least 4 of the Eagles goals. He hasn't either played on his man, or he's been putting himself in the wrong positions.

Why isn't he in the middle? The WC midfield is just walking it out of there.

How embarrassing.

Lyon’s game plan is to kick it long, bring the ball to ground and win the contest but we turn it over every time.

Time to go man on man and not play the loose man in defence. Grubber it into our f50.

We can’t even say McGovern or Barrass or beating us this time.

Midfield getting obliterated.
You're at the ground arnt ya Wally ? any walk outs?

Freo have fans? They’re either Freagles, or like the fans in front of me, so passive they don’t care. Let them all leave and the passionate fans actually support
You want to support this s**t?

I've been a fan since I was born.

We don't eat this s**t.

South Fremantle? Their coach would smack his own players. East Fremantle? Non-stop flags.

Fremantle? No clear best coach... in 25 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would Tim Kelly, Cogs or Martin want to play under Ross ? We lose Hill and Langdon and we are in big trouble
Tim Kelly is an average AFL player getting media hype. That is it. We do not need him as he kicks as bad as Langdon and Hill do into the forward line. We can afford not to have wasteful players.

Hmm, we lasted about a quarter. Not real good. Feels like the end of our season in terms of having any chance of finals.
Its pretty embarrassing how much better organised WC are. We are the team that gives great effort, yay.

Effort is way overrated. It's all about efficiency and conserving energy. You do that through technique and skill.

This is clearly coaching and gameplan, when every single player and passage of play is this terrible it’s very clear what the problem is and what needs to change. Make the changes NOW!!!

BTW I don’t just want Ross gone there are assistant coaches and fitness and conditioning staff that need a shove out the door too!!!

The coach clearly no longer has the players. Just look at Carlton, they sacked their catch and despite having the same team they already look different despite essentially the same team. I truly believe this will occur with us too, we actually have a good list but Ross is done with this club he can’t take it forward and the players are clearly not buying what he’s selling!!!

This is clearly coaching and gameplan, when every single player and passage of play is this terrible it’s very clear what the problem is and what needs to change. Make the changes NOW!!!

BTW I don’t just want Ross gone there are assistant coaches and fitness and conditioning staff that need a shove out the door too!!!

The coach clearly no longer has the players. Just look at Carlton, they sacked their catch and despite having the same team they already look different despite essentially the same team. I truly believe this will occur with us too, we actually have a good list but Ross is done with this club he can’t take it forward and the players are clearly not buying what he’s selling!!!
At the absolute very least we need a new forward line coach

Ross is known for loving having utility players that can play anywhere, we simply hardly have any so play them in their proper positions ffs

Credit to the Eagles, they are a seriously impressive unit..
We’ve been destroyed from top to bottom.
Ross is on shaky ground now..

They will give him a new contract if he gets 10/11 wins and then he’ll lose 16 in a row to Simpson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back