Game Day The Bing AI Pre-match: Round 14 - Freo vs Giants @ Giants Stadium. Saturday 17/06/2023 @1435 AWST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

At this point you hope they close this game out like s**t just to get it out of the system.

Yeah, I'm disappointed that we have failed the depth test.
I always wondered just how 'deep' we were. We haven't really been tested with injuries until now. We couldn't manage without Aish and Darcy - it kills our whole synergy, and our one dimensional game plan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Odd argument but let’s go with it.

The team is young and tired and playing like it. They are going to be inconsistent and have down games. You only need to be off by 5% to get destroyed by even the shittest teams.

Sorry that facts hurt your fee fees.

Facts again lol. You keep making excuses buddy, some people have standards and want results

"Fee fees"? Kids say weird things, so not familiar with this term. Please don't explain it, I don't care

I don't think many clubs could lose the most influential player for the last two to three years and cover that.

Shows how much he contributes and why we go to bits when he is down in form or missing
Sorry, but the coaches nor club even tried.
Bring in Kuek, or Reidy. Bring in Corbett as third tall.
Instead it’s a meek and weak as * selection fortnight.
Started from Henry in for JOM.
Aish out mean Worner or Erasmus should’ve been in. Instead Sturt and Walters.
Makes absolutely no sense

Sorry, but the coaches nor club even tried.
Bring in Kuek, or Reidy. Bring in Corbett as third tall.
Instead it’s a meek and weak as * selection fortnight.
Started from Henry in for JOM.
Aish out mean Worner or Erasmus should’ve been in. Instead Sturt and Walters.
Makes absolutely no sense

Thinking that you can replace the most influential player on our team with a player who hasn't player a game ever is what makes no sense.

Facts again lol. You keep making excuses buddy, some people have standards and want results

"Fee fees"? Kids say weird things, so not familiar with this term. Please don't explain it, I don't care
Sorry that you base your personal achievements on a team you can’t control. Sad.

So much for the taking the game on and exciting move the ball on fast and score 100 points, it showed what we are capable of when the players are switched on whereas games like today show what happens when they check out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back