Autopsy Round 16, 2019: North Melbourne v St.Kilda *BILLINGS' 100TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Acres the slowest thinking player in the AFL?

He is beyond disappointing.

I missed the first half but I thought he looked good from what I watched. He doesn't make mistakes and breaks lines.

Last quarter his disposal was good, he either gets too much but he sprays or he does nothing but uses it well.

Sounds a bit like my golf game. I either drive it really well and 3 putt every hole, or I spray them off the tee but seem to 1 putt everything.

Either way, the result is the same, I SUCK!!!

I'm glad Bruce got on to a few goals. He might not be the greatest of footballers but he tries pretty hard. I'd say a King, Bruce and Membrey forward line would work, but I'd be tinkering with the small forwards as none of them are that dangerous on the scoreboard, apart from Lonie. I can see Carlisle leaving out at the end of the year.. Beat his opponent a few times then as soon as his teammate got the receiving kick from him they turned it over and North kicked it over his head, was comical. Billings, Clark, Steele and Marshall all serviceable.
The midfield is major problem and I'd trade two of Acres, Ross or Sinclair. They crack under pressure, and if we played finals I couldn't see them step up.

One thing people don't see in Bruce is that he goes right up the ground to be a kick out option. They send most of their kicks through him if no other options present. He then runs back flat out to be a forward target. He's a work horse. Plonk him at a true FF and he'll kick bags.

Unlikelybto to turn the top 2 picks into a top 3 pick.
I'd take the WA captain from the under 18s , he won the MVP for the 18s and just about everyone that has won that have been very good = Walsh , Tomlinson , Cripps etc
STAR midfielder Deven Robertson led the way as Western Australia accounted for Vic Metro by 17 points in their round one match of the NAB AFL Under-18 Championships.

Robertson, the state captain and nephew of former West Coast skipper Darren Glass, had a match-high 31 disposals, as well as seven clearances, five rebound 50s and four inside 50s in a dominant display.

Don't worry bro we will just f*ck it up anyway by picking up some poorly skilled half back flanker
With Gonorrhea and allergies to grass!

I wouldn’t be surprised to see the club select with their first pick the first transgender player who has some adverse reaction from abusing hormone medication & explodes on the footy field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't worry bro we will just f*ck it up anyway by picking up some poorly skilled half back flanker
With Gonorrhea and allergies to grass!
Funny because its true

Last two trade periods I've suggested trading Ross, as I thought he was vanilla, had hit his ceiling and also had excellent 1st round currency.

Now has excellent 3rd round currency.

I'd like to go back and find the hero's who shouted me down, actually.

Club that takes no risks gets no rewards.

Pathetic.

We jumped you in the 1st quarter and that was basically the result.

The sainters definitely gave us a hard hit out from that point onward, as I expected.

Bad luck with young Battle going down, hope he returns soon.
Thanks Snake,
How has Jy Simpson been traveling before he torched us today with 36 touches, 21 clearances?
Best of luck for the year man

One thing people don't see in Bruce is that he goes right up the ground to be a kick out option. They send most of their kicks through him if no other options present. He then runs back flat out to be a forward target. He's a work horse. Plonk him at a true FF and he'll kick bags.
exactly - we get 3 talls and it will be a game changer at the moment we only have Bruce - Membery is only a Stringer , De Goey 3rd tall

Thanks Snake,
How has Jy Simpson been traveling before he torched us today with 36 touches, 21 clearances?
Best of luck for the year man

30 disposals (17 contested) & 11 clearances v Collingwood last week.

Got 49 games under his belt now, so he's starting to arrive. Goes in hard too. The kid is going to be a gun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back