Game Day Round 17: Port Adelaide v Brizvegas

Remove this Banner Ad

Love how Ken refuses to even consider getting out of the coaches box and try coaching from the sideline. He has absolutely no idea's on how to fix the problems HIS team has so refuses to even try.
In a recent interview he said he doesn't like to coach from the sideline as he likes to leave it to the other coaches.

Having a go at people leaving this stinkhole of a game? They should be rewarded for staying this long.

I left half way through the second. I feel guilty I wasted my time at all at the expense of spending my only non work day with my beautiful f
Daughter. Not making that mistake again!

Let's all be positive. At least they didn't double our score.

Please can someone take one for the team and watch the presser. Report back if Ken
1) blames the players - they are unreliable and untrustworthy
2) gives credit to the opposition
3) acts completely baffled as to the cause of this malaise

I know I’m going to get told where to go but honestly, How does Dixon escape criticism?

Because there's only so many minutes in a day and we've got a whole team, coaching panel and board to criticise first.

(He deserves and does cop plenty)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s already done.

I am the Bird of Hermes, eating my own wing to keep myself tame...

The time for civility has ended.

Release Control Art Restriction Level 0. It’s time to educate both Brisbane and the league on how the real Port Adelaide plays football.

How many times do you go back to the poisoned well Janus.

I admire your steadfast belief but there has to be a time when you've seen enough, surely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back