Autopsy AFL 2019 Round 20: Brisbane Lions v Western Bulldogs, 16:40 AEST GABBA. Lions win 98-80

BL v WB - Who wins?

• Lions

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • Doggies

Votes: 15 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Gold Coast delist Lyons and Barlow but they want a priority pick.
Pathetic. Lyons is doing alright for an equal first place team
Lyons was a howler sure, but Barlow probably wasn't going to be of much assistance moving forward, and no idea what delisting him has to do with their case for a priority pick.

Lyons was a howler sure, but Barlow probably wasn't going to be of much assistance moving forward, and no idea what delisting him has to do with their case for a priority pick.
Delisting players that are experienced and expecting sympathy. They made their own bed. Their midfield is awful. Giving away Lyons for free. That’s just very poor list management

Delisting players that are experienced and expecting sympathy. They made their own bed. Their midfield is awful. Giving away Lyons for free. That’s just very poor list management
Yeah, because that's why they're asking for sympathy.

Maybe it's because they struggle so hard to recruit that they're desperate enough to giving up ******* pick 2 for Weller. I don't think delisting experienced players has much to do with their problems at all, and I can pretty much guarantee you they would still be last on the ladder if they had Lyons and Barlow this year.

Gold Coast delist Lyons and Barlow but they want a priority pick.
Pathetic. Lyons is doing alright for an equal first place team

If they get the priority pick, they will just train that guy up for 2 - 3 years before he leaves to go somewhere else. Let them have it. It won't fix their rubbish culture.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would have liked a percentage booster, but a win is a win.

Maybe we can get the booster next week.

Back