Round 22 Preview/Discussion (dedicated to Suns of Anarchy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel for those that grabbed Jeremy Cameron a month or two ago. Has been supremely disappointing.
* them!!
I've held Menegola all year and he come back late...but I was only a little mad cause now he is a ultra POD and will be great for looping.
Plays two average games....NOW THE campaignerS DROPPED!
FM!

Have absolutely no cover this week on any lines assuming Rotham doesn't get a big.
At least J.Kelly is back this week. Any injuries this week and I will be screwed for the Yes next week if I make any.

Cripps going to beat St Kilda with a stick.

Get around our new coach. He is about to drop a backstreet boy cover.

83b7e3ffce201ca45244cbb488563445

It was the first league I joined this year so it's my default #1 League. It's been fun watching your ranking free-fall since the byes. :)
It's the fault of both our teams ....MELB and CROWS .....my players from both these sides have stunk .....I really backed both clubs to have strong back ends to the season, with players scores reflecting that ......sounds quite stupid now

And then Houli, who I was in despair over, rebounds in line with RICH's resurrgence

Oh & Kelly :devil:

It's the fault of both our teams ....MELB and CROWS .....my players from both these sides have stunk .....I really backed both clubs to have strong back ends to the season, with players scores reflecting that ......sounds quite stupid now

And then Houli, who I was in despair over, rebounds in line with RICH's resurrgence

... and trading out crippa is gonna hurt you this week :devil:

Funnily enough, I'd be a top20 team now had I started with 5 crows (Sloane v Brayshaw) however, my 4 Crows players (that I've held all season) have been the driving forces in my resurgence and current high ranking. Brodie Smith's recent "hot streak", Brad's consistency and Matt's huuggee 161 last week. Also, my run coincides with spud Brayshaw being booted from my starting 22 around the time you traded him in. Piggy's been serviceable and Gawny's a god amongst men.

Port Adelaide have been more of a post byes 'burn team' for me 2 years in a row with Gray and Boak being inconsistent, especially Boak since I traded him in a few weeks ago. That bloke just keeps finding new ways to screw me over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funnily enough, I'd be a top20 team now had I started with 5 crows (Sloane v Brayshaw) however, my 4 Crows players (that I've held all season) have been the driving forces in my resurgence and current high ranking. Brodie Smith's recent "hot streak", Brad's consistency and Matt's huuggee 161 last week. Also, my run coincides with spud Brayshaw being booted from my starting 22 around the time you traded him in. Piggy's been serviceable and Gawny's a god amongst men.

Port Adelaide have been more of a post byes 'burn team' for me 2 years in a row with Gray and Boak being inconsistent, especially Boak since I traded him in a few weeks ago. That bloke just keeps finding new ways to screw me over.
Boak's age IMO was always going to catchup with him .....last season, he also fell away

Went against my own advice though and selected him, when Cripps went down ......hasn't been massively disappointing, it's been my DEF that in totality has been :poo:

Oh for sure. Milera is a real crab. (SC wise)
He's playing 3 diff positions every game .....they've absolutely crucified the lad ....criminal of such a talent :mad:

Play him either HB or Mid ....and he's a 90+ average SC player this year ....so angry at the club ATM

He's playing 3 diff positions every game .....they've absolutely crucified the lad ....criminal of such a talent :mad:

Play him either HB or Mid ....and he's a 90+ average SC player this year ....so angry at the club ATM

They're trying to break Bodie Smith as well by starting him at HF the last 2 weeks. I take it back, it is Pyke that is the crab.

Really hope Goldy destroys Ryder and Ladhams so Lycett can play next week. Port losing would also be nice

Last edited:
Really hope Goldy destroyed Ryder and Ladhams so Lycett can play next week. Port losing would also be nice

If I learnt one thing this season = PODs are overrated and don't be a smartarse with trades.

"Upgrading" Balta to Blakely and trading Cogs to Midget Daniel (to add DPP depth) has completely destroyed my season.

If I just went with boring trades, I'd be top 100 now.

Currently ranked 1001 with Spud Chol in my starting line-up to replace Daniel. And he might not even play.

If I learnt one thing this season = PODs are overrated and don't be a smartarse with trades.

"Upgrading" Balta to Blakely and trading Cogs to Midget Daniel (to add DPP depth) has completely destroyed my season.

If I just went with boring trades, I'd be top 100 now.

Currently ranked 1001 with Spud Chol in my starting line-up to replace Daniel. And he might not even play.

Also * all GWS players: Cogs, Whitfield, Jelly you bunch of cripples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back