Preview Changes: R23 vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Why anyone would even bother to post on this thread is beyond belief.
Who even cares???
Drop all the players....then get Roo, Chapman, Burton, Hass, Hart, Campo and Don to show us all how their game plan is supposed to work.
Its boring as sh_t ...so even if it does work i dont care.

What the hell my team for next week...

B: Brown, Talia, Butts
HB: Kelly, Keath, Milera
C: Seedsman, Polholke, Smith
HF: Greenwood, Fogarty, Sloane
F: Betts, Himmelberg, Stengle
R: O'Brien, Brouch, Jones
I, Sholl, Mrouch, Gallucci, McAdam

Enough changes Jack is Back is? Only 9 changes...

What the hell my team for next week...

B: Brown, Talia, Butts
HB: Kelly, Keath, Milera
C: Seedsman, Polholke, Smith
HF: Greenwood, Fogarty, Sloane
F: Betts, Himmelberg, Stengle
R: O'Brien, Brouch, Jones
I, Sholl, Mrouch, Gallucci, McAdam

Enough changes Jack is Back is? Only 9 changes...

Absolutely ravaging our SANFL team with those changes. How are we supposed to win the flag?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This will likely be our last game of the year, and the final game for a number of players

I look at what our midfield did tonight and I shake my head, but i've been shaking my head at them all year

I blame the coaches

Having said that,

OUT:
Lynch - 9 disposals? I saw you jogging everywhere. Not good enough.

IN:
Nah, doesn't matter.

The players are mentally shot. The Crouches were nowhere near it tonight, our backline was a disaster area waiting to caputre unsuspecting victims, our forward line a mess.

Only Seedsman and Smith and Fogarty and Jones can hold their heads up high tonight.

We can't drop everyone else, we don't have enough in reserve.

Would be very happy to do any of the following:
OUT: one of the Crouches for IN: Poholke
Bring in Stengle, Gallucci, Sholl, Butts, Hamill

I think they've done enough to earn a taster, all of them

Out: Jones, Fog, ROB, Murphy
In: Greenwood, Otten, Jenkins, Knight

I think we need some more experience

Murphy, Hartigan, Mackay, Douglas, Lynch, Sauce.
Greenwood, Keath, Himmleburg, Stengle, Butts, Gallucci.

But who really gives a toss at this stage. With the total shitestorm that is our supposed game plan it doesn’t matter who we bring in.

Last edited:
Since the bye we've only beaten Gold Coast and St Kilda - and we only just got over the line in a home game against the Saints. It's probably fair to say that we're currently the 4th worst team in the competition at present.

It's painfully obvious that the selectors will "back the boys in to respond". Sauce was only selected to get him to 200 in front of a home crowd. Jones came in for Knight at the last minute. I would be surprised if those aren't the only two players omitted. I will be bitterly disappointed if that proves to be the case, but we all know how the Old Boys Club operates.

It's also obvious that the players have given up, knowing that Pyke's gameplan is designed to lose games and minimise our chances of scoring. Back in my university days I studied two Mech Eng subjects in first year - Dynamics, and Statics. Watching Adelaide's game plan at present is like deja vu all over again, taking me back to those Statics lessons. There is nothing dynamic about it whatsoever.

What I expect:
OUT: Jacobs, Jones
IN: Keath, Knight

What I want:
OUT: M. Crouch, Douglas, Mackay, Hartigan, Gibbs, Betts, Murphy, Jacobs, Sloane, Lynch, Milera, Walker
IN: Every AFL listed player currently playing in the SANFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back