• 47: Ivan Soldo

Votes: 89 31.9%
  • 48: Liam Baker

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worse case scenario if Optimus Grimes doesn't get up for next weeks game who do we bring in? Kamdyn?
I'd bring in Balta... With Vlastuin playing the last man back role and Balta intercepting higher up the ground... Hope it doesn't come to that though as some horrid mis-matches could occur.

On POT-LX1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm assuming you weren't at the game. I was sitting right on the wing fence. Got to say that Brando works harder than most and played a really good game. I don't understand how he gets bags out so much
gotta agree with you.. Thought he put in big time today

I'd bring in Balta... With Vlastuin playing the last man back role and Balta intercepting higher up the ground... Hope it doesn't come to that though as some horrid mis-matches could occur.

On POT-LX1 using BigFooty.com mobile app
I do like Balta lots but I wonder whether the lack experience will be a minus

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just went through the drive thru and got 3 ice cold vb longnecks

about to tuck in
My 19 year old daughter picked me up from the train station.
Maccas and BWS drive through.
Best.

Selection is going to be incredibly tough for finals.
Our depth players and kids are playing extremely well and we've still got Cotch, Nank, KMac and Stack on the sidelines.

I think Cotch will replace Ross once he comes back. Ross will be a gun but I think he would be one of the first in line to be replaced for finals. He looked uncomfortable against those big eagles mids.

Nank to come in for Chol. Rioli and Baker next in line to be out for Stack if he makes it back and KMac.

Stirring victory.
Bachar Jet. Soldo impressive. Ellis well done on the wing to beat 2 opponents and spoil. Shattered about stack but we rise today. Rioli needs to go. I would give Ross one more week. Out soldo Rioli in cotch nank
sorry I meant chol goes, soldo must stay

Selection is going to be incredibly tough for finals.
Our depth players and kids are playing extremely well and we've still got Cotch, Nank, KMac and Stack on the sidelines.

I think Cotch will replace Ross once he comes back. Ross will be a gun but I think he would be one of the first in line to be replaced for finals. He looked uncomfortable against those big eagles mids.

Nank to come in for Chol. Rioli and Baker next in line to be out for Stack if he makes it back and KMac.
Ross' disposal was putrid today.
I like the kid a hell of a lot, but his foot skills were really poor.

West Coast got 5 goals in 5 minutes in the first quarter. Their one decent quarter wasn't even that good. If we have Rance, Cotchin, Nankervis and Stack and they don't fluke it for a few minutes and kick amazingly accurate we win by 10 goals.
They're a fair way off it IMO

Everybody ready for my funny story for the day?
I went for a toilet break about a minute into the second quarter and I was unfortunate enough to bump into a buck toothed around 20yo Eagles supporter. He was given it to any Tiger supporter who entered the place. He was waving his arms up and down like a heavyweight boxer who’d just delivered the knockout blow and yelling Tigers are s**t and the Eagles are king of the jungle. I thought I’d inject some fear into him, if you can actually instil fear into an idiot.I said ,”Hey mate relax if games were won at quarter time Collingwood would have 30 premierships. “
He kept carrying on like the HW boxer and was laughing at me and continuing to tell me we were s**t. So I then said with a cheeky grin ,”The rains coming soon so you better not get your feathers wet. “
He was still carrying on and his language was getting worse so I ended up saying ,”If you guys hang on I’ll meet you at the front of here and shake your hand after the game. “
He said you can shake it now mate so save you troubles. I said,” No thanks mate not after you’ve just touched your
D1cky Johnson” and departed the scene.
Never bothered going after the game bc I was too busy celebrating and he wouldn’t have remembered the incident as he would have been too bamboozled as he sat perched next to the seagulls in the top deck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back