• 47: Ivan Soldo

Votes: 89 31.9%
  • 48: Liam Baker

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I want is permission to join the Richmond opposition supporters thread if l can mock opposition supporters with you guys.
Give the black and white inbred filth your best shot and you’ll be welcomed with open arms

Just watched the first half, that second qtr my word we should have buried them. 3.4, a couple of total misses, ridiculous non decision against Soldo in the goal square was a free kick anyway and a couple of absolute giveaways like a 2 on 1 at the top of the square that didn’t amount to anything.?Could and should have been quite easily an 8-9 goal qtr we were thy dominant.

interesting hearing Dimma say it was important to show ourselves we could beat them in dry conditions, we certainly did that I feel.

Scoreboard flattered that mob, hope we ply them in the granny we will bury them with more efficiency. That’s got to be our magic word going into finals, get more efficient and no one will get within a bulls roar of us.

Watching the replay, mid way through the 2nd quarter and Lynch tackles Shuey high giving away the free kick. Lynch then let's Shuey know about it and roughs him up for milking it and he's then set upon by another Eagle...... Little Shai comes in from nowhere like a bull at a gate to fly the flag for his team mate.

Forget about the gossip you hear about Shai leaving, he looks invested in the Richmond way.

This is what I love about watching the replays, too much emotion watching live and you often miss these things.

Just watched the first half, that second qtr my word we should have buried them. 3.4, a couple of total misses, ridiculous non decision against Soldo in the goal square was a free kick anyway and a couple of absolute giveaways like a 2 on 1 at the top of the square that didn’t amount to anything.?Could and should have been quite easily an 8-9 goal qtr we were thy dominant.

interesting hearing Dimma say it was important to show ourselves we could beat them in dry conditions, we certainly did that I feel.

Scoreboard flattered that mob, hope we ply them in the granny we will bury them with more efficiency. That’s got to be our magic word going into finals, get more efficient and no one will get within a bulls roar of us.
We were + 18 x I50 , 6 more scoring shots , was difficult conditions to score , there were clinical early and it provided plenty of scoreboard pressure, we had the game by the horns a long way out

Dimma mentioned that the medicos wanted to get more high intensity sessions into cotch which he did Friday and today so he’s right for next week.

Interestingly when a journo mentioned stacks season being over he said not necessarily, not counting him out yet and mentioned Stacky said he will be back.

Reading between the lines don’t think Nank will be back next week. Said some scar tissue is causing him some soreness not sure how that works with an abductor but anywaysoesnr sounds like he’ll be back.

We were + 18 x I50 , 6 more scoring shots , was difficult conditions to score , there were clinical early and it provided plenty of scoreboard pressure, we had the game by the horns a long way out
I agree and unfavourable umpiring decisions and our poor goal kicking kept them in the game.

We certainly did, just like you said they were able to put scoreboard pressure on early which enabled them to hang in there when they probably shouldn’t have.

Loved that we smacked them in contested possessions and ground ball gets

Just got home! Celebrated at the London Tavern with a few old tiger faithful friends.
Against the odds win, smashed early , rallied again and again against a very good opponent and gave us a massive win.
Dusty was epic ... back to 2017 finals form ... Vlaustin, Grimes , Prestia and Houli all were huge after 1/4 time.
Glorious.
Just read the game day thread and all you stupid campaigners who bagged Jack Ross out by calling him s**t and should never play again ect .... uppercut yourselves you pathetic pillocks.
Embarrassing pricks who probably have never pulled on a boot
Not me that kid will.be a star and a future leader.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still horse from giving it to that green maggot all day. Best Home and Away win in 2 years. That will give them hige belief. Martin in 2017 form. Soldo was huge and meatball grest again. George needs an uppercut for that snap around the body. Provided Grimes fine only change would be Cotch and Nank in. Saw the latter today was moving ok, but was only walking. Macca had a bad limp. Ross probably makes way for Cotch. Can't be arsed doing ladder predictor do we still finish fourth and play cats? Would assume they beat Teague Train at s**tty Litter park

image.jpg

Not me that kid will.be a star and a future leader.
Absolutely he will. Kids a gem.
He got thrust back in too soon after 10 weeks out through necessity and *******s slagging him over a turnover or 2. After nearly 3 months out. In his first year as an inside mid against the reigning premiers.
Embarrassed for those dickheads

Absolutely he will. Kids a gem.
He got thrust back in too soon after 10 weeks out through necessity and *******s slagging him over a turnover or 2. After nearly 3 months out. In his first year as an inside mid against the reigning premiers.
Embarrassed for those dickheads

What a bunch of clowns. Kid gonna be a star

Great game. Riewoldt makes McGovern accountable and meant they ultimately played into our hands, despite some clever coaching by Simpson trying to isolate our spare in defense and tagging lambert.
I loved all our mids. Dusty has the heart of a lion. Grimes and Vlaustin, so cool. I am worried about Short, he is nervous and slow thinking in defense.
This was the GF preview.
In: Cotch, Nank
Out: Chol, Short
McGovern dominated that first quarter when he was able to intercept and take basically uncontested marks. Great coaching to change that after the second quarter because I don't think he had any influence after we started making him accountable.

Watching the replay Caddy was better than I thought and better than the stats suggest. He’s also definitely moving better than I’ve ever seen. Dare I say it he actually looks pretty quick and agile :oops:

Coming into some form at the right time of the year

Well I've got no idea because I'd have Macintosh in as well lol Thought Rioli's pace was important today. They had a nightmare getting it out of our defense. I'll have to watch it again and focus on him.

I just watched it again. He really wasn't that bad. He doesn't play at the feet of the big fwds like a Castagna does where it gets scrappy and is much easier to rack up tackles. He is quite often a release player so doesn't have much in front if him. Granted there was 1 time in particular he should have gone quicker. I think he used it pretty well considering where he hit it and was going on. Definitely room for improvement though. Needs to get into scoring positions

Out Rioli in aarts
Don’t care about the timing
Don’t care that he’s never played in the 1’s

Rioli is utter trash atm
Needs a rocket! Going through the motions and still getting picked. Wish Sydney was okay cause that spot is waiting for him.

At least aarts will play with passion and tackle. Rioli isn’t even doing that which is basically his only job

Our match against Brisbane is absolutely massive and will dictate our finals campaign.

On the assumption that Collingwood beat Essendon, Geelong beat Carlton, West Coast beat Hawthorn and Bulldogs beat Adelaide.

A win over Brisbane would secure us a top four finish giving us Geelong at the MCG in the first final. If we beat the Cats we’d obviously get a week off and would then most likely play an interstate side (West Coast or Brisbane) at the MCG for a preliminary final.

Whereas if we lost to Brisbane we’d finish fifth and most likely play Essendon. We’d then the loser of Brisbane and Collingwood. Following those two matches we would almost certainly have to travel to Perth to play the Eagles.

Obviously there’s still numerous possibilities and it just takes one unlikely result for either of those scenarios to become reality however, I’m just pretty certain Geelong will beat Carlton. That creates a massive opportunity for us to finish in the top four and still play at the MCG in our first final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back