Preview Changes: R23 vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Who evens care.

These absolute s**t for brains don't know what they're doing.

There is no plan.
It's worse than no plan ... they are following the rules. The AFC rules.

It's a dogma that you hang onto right until the final siren goes on your blown chance.

Watch us follow the same old path, watch me get myself up for another season as a supporter only to realise that it's 10 years away by round 10.

10 goal loss and they can't even drop anyone on the Thursday. So pathetic.

Guess they've conceded season is over giving farewell games to sauce Dougie and Otten. Meh i don't care. Bring on 2020.

Nah

They dead set think we are every chance to make the eight so we are going with our most senior side possible to get us there. Because seniority wins matches of course

O'Brien out, Otten in.

We'd be mad to play 2 rucks against the dogs, so ROB has lost his spot to jacobs?
What's Pyke been smoking?
we're going to get embarrassed in Ballarat. This could be the final nail in Pyke's coffin.

Could it? Why?

The club don't care. They don't care if we're unhappy, they don't care if things are bad, they don't care what they want.

People need to read the statements they're making and understand what it is that they're telling us.

Dougie just said he was told he was getting delisted 2 weeks ago, so why has he been playing as best 22 for the last month?

Absolute ******* idiots.

Should've dropped him ages ago - could've brought him back against Collingwood if they wanted a last game.

How many games wasted on Douglas and Otten since the bye?

I must be a sentimental fool, but as the season is a bust already I don't mind gifting a farewell game to Douglas, Otten and Jacobs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back