List Mgmt. 2019 Trade & Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think you'll get a 30-35 for Lmac.
Probably be a player swap if anything but pending Jacobs return to health, Luke is more useful on the field than the trade table imo.

If only to retain his position as the chief whipping boy
MacMillan + 25 would net us a decent pick in the26-30 range too.

Ziebell + 7 for 2?

Turner + 43 for something around 30-35?

It's as much about creating space for the next generation to come through as it acquiring something of value.

We can't all enjoy wallowing in mediocrity like some of you.

You act like its mandatory to be here, I will give you the quiet tip, it isn't.

Ignore away, the blind unrequited love is just as nauseating.

This is true. Though me in my mediocre moments of posting, far exceeds any of your brilliant moments of posting.

For that matter probably in anything either of us does.

Is he up for grabs in any universe anyway?

I doubt it. His name just popped up in entertaining a Ben McKay trade.

If he were, it would be a major red flag. How often do clubs trade highly-rated top 5 picks a couple of years after drafting.

I suspect the only reason he is 'of interest' is his BFNAAK status.

So also riddle me this - if Cunners is now "obsolete" and needs to be "phased out", why would opposition coaches feel the need to tag him????
Maybe cunners needs to do his ACL to prolong his career

:drunk:

Once again, anonymous users who run 'Trade' pages on FACEBOOK, with no accountability.

AFL Newsroom
5 hrs ·
Goldstein to the Cats!
Is has been confirmed today that North Melbourne ruckman Todd Goldstein will be a seeking a trade from the club.
Geelong are favourites to get the former All-Australian ruckman in 2020.
Image may contain: 2 people
Why are you reading that BS, they claiming Majak is being traded, Worstfold sacked, stratton to be traded.
Must be on acid to make up that much s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe the last few pages have spawned new NMFC related memes

Let's trade JMac and pick 25 to downgrade to 26-30

And let's force our players to do ACLs to prolong their careers

And we are still a month away from any trades taking place

While we're at it and AFL TRADE INSIDER has confirmed that free agent Todd Goldstein will request a trade to Meth Addict Park, we should float a rumour that we are requesting 3 first rounders for him

Do what now?

We get $450k+ cap relief. An enormous sum by any measure.

I don't quiet understand the angst people have toward reading trade ideas or trade fantasy (in our favour) in the actual Trade and Free Agency thread 7 months out from our next game.

7 ******* months.

Ignoring people who want to see an improved and sustainable side feels counterproductive to the idea of a discussion board and frankly a little bit petty.

I dgaf either way, everyone is wired differently but je-f***ing-sus the expectation shouldn't be the same as a closed WhatsApp group with your mates.

Paz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again, anonymous users who run 'Trade' pages on FACEBOOK, with no accountability.

AFL Newsroom
5 hrs ·
Goldstein to the Cats!
Is has been confirmed today that North Melbourne ruckman Todd Goldstein will be a seeking a trade from the club.
Geelong are favourites to get the former All-Australian ruckman in 2020.
Image may contain: 2 people

giphy (26).gif

I don't quiet understand the angst people have toward reading trade ideas or trade fantasy (in our favour) in the actual Trade and Free Agency thread 7 months out from our next game.

7 ******* months.

Ignoring people who want to see an improved and sustainable side feels counterproductive to the idea of a discussion board and frankly a little bit petty.

I dgaf either way, everyone is wired differently but je-fuking-sus the expectation shouldn't be the same as a closed WhatsApp group with your mates.

Paz.

Dunno m8 I feel as though trading a member of the leadership group and a top 25 pick to move down in the draft order and save $450k for a weak free agent pool isn't really ticking any boxes for me

7 ******* months.

I dgaf either way, everyone is wired differently but je-fuking-sus the expectation shouldn't be the same as a closed WhatsApp group with your mates.

Paz.

In a weird way I understand what you’re getting at ( except j Mac and 25 for 26??, better off delisting), and I too don’t get emotionally attached to players, I just care about when our next flag is coming, but...

Most of those you want out, have all played under Scotts and were accustomed to one way, one method, usually one position

Don’t you think it would be worth saving judgement until we see what Rhyce can do with them?

New game plan, change of positions / roles etc ?

All of them have positive attributes, just got to best utilize them

Just my 20 cents

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Did anyone hear Kingy and Sam Mc Clueless with Whately on SEN this morning discussing us trading Goldy to Geelong AND paying his salary for 2 years or was I hearing things ?

Given he’s an RFA, what was in it for us? Apart from the warm fuzzy feeling we’d get by helping Geelong of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a weird way I understand what you’re getting at ( except j Mac and 25 for 26??, better off delisting), and I too don’t get emotionally attached to players, I just care about when our next flag is coming, but...

Most of those you want out, have all played under Scotts and were accustomed to one way, one method, usually one position

Don’t you think it would be worth saving judgement until we see what Rhyce can do with them?

New game plan, change of positions / roles etc ?

All of them have positive attributes, just got to best utilize them

Just my 20 cents

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If you delist him you’d have to pay him and it counts in the cap.

A trade, and his salary goes into someone else’s cap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back