Game Day Richmond v Geelong, Preliminary Finals — Fri 20 Sep, 7:50PM AEST, MCG

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

No spike. Gotta love snicko just can't argue with it at all. Finally got it in the game about time
[/QUOTE]
They might have accidentally had the snicko feature turned off such is the expertise in the goal review work experience crew .

I don't think Stynes was a habitual offender.

But if he makes a bad decision, is there any issue with calling it out?

What's your point?

My point is it was the correct call. Being an honest mistake has nothing to do with it. The great Jimmy Stynes wasnt a habitual offender but that was irrelevant. That was 50 too.

There was contact sure. But Miers hesitates then decides to fall to the ground as if shot. It's staging. It's cheating. And it should be worthy of a week - for Miers.

You can’t penalise a bloke for going down when his opponent elbows him in the neck. Yes it was exaggerated but that’s irrelevant to the action. Not that I think Houli has anything to answer for either however

There was contact sure. But Miers hesitates then decides to fall to the ground as if shot. It's staging. It's cheating. And it should be worthy of a week - for Miers.
Yeah if he did get the hit he exaggerated, he would have fallen backwards with the force, not fwd. Another flop.....to be expected when danger is your team example

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cant remember a worse final from a top line player than Riewoldt this game.

Great player but he has has 0 kicks and 2 handballs, both which were so bad they resulted in Geelong goals.

Also been caught a couple of times (when he had plenty of time/options) and has done a couple of 'tap ons' straight to the opposition.

Still a big quarter to redeem himself but can anyone recall a worse final from an A grader?

Lol ya ok champ

Your team swarmed the cats that quarter, put enough pressure on that the cats finally starts making mistakes.

But at the same time there were a few contentious decisions I thought could have been let go, but overall you outplayed them well

Excepting the fact that Gaff got off the chain for 20 minutes last week, he was excellent.

He finished up with 14 touches and 2 marks playing 3 quarters of the game on a wing and you think that is excellent output?

Sorry but the guy just isn't built for September and we forever carry another passenger with him in this team

Back