Votes: 49 15.6%
  • Shia Bolton

Votes: 11 3.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Scott credit to Richmond they have been the best team of the last 3 years

30 seconds later it’s not rocket science when you play them blah blah blah

Enjoy your finals record cocksmack

Baker was targeted by the Cats in one-on-on contests. Badly exposed and was a liability. He did a few good things late in the game but cost us goals. I wouldn't play him next week.

Must say - I agree. He's a good player, but he's too short to play as a defender. Too easily outmarked. But I'd like to keep him in the side somehow - his ground play and offensive work is very good.

Scott credit to Richmond they have been the best team of the last 3 years

30 seconds later it’s not rocket science when you play them blah blah blah

Enjoy your finals record cocksmack

He is a tool

How epic was Brando in the first half!!! One of the very few who had a good first. Bloody awesome. I told you he rarely plays a bad game after he's had a rocket from a poor game the week before.
Live at the game I did mention to mates that I was feeling it was one of the best big games I’ve seen him play. Just done really selfless team first things at really crucial times.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So proud of what our club has turned into these days, we never weaken till the final siren's gone.

Credit to Geelong though, I know there has been a lot of banter this week with their supporters but they certainly dominated that first half, no doubt most of us thought we were going to get rolled. Cats played so well but our guys regrouped and turned it around.

1 game to go

Let's do this !!!
Their ball use was frightening first half but deep down I thought it was impossible to maintain.

LOL. Cats fans on their board campaigning for Houli to get rubbed out saying it was intentional. Houli was running past for a handball receive, not expecting contact. If you watch the vision, Miers actually turns his attention to Houli and steps into his path to block him at the last minute.
Of all the footballing traits you could pick up from being at the same club as Dangerfield and Selwwood... Miers chose staging for frees.

On POT-LX1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back