• Jack Graham

Votes: 54 17.1%
  • Liam Baker

Votes: 49 15.6%
  • Shia Bolton

Votes: 11 3.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Before writing Nank off.Remember last night both Soldo & Nank had to play far more minutes due too Grahams injury.
Nank played nearly 95mins in the ruck for 2 seasons so should be able to 60 mins. He has steadily getting less effective in the middle, but its his marking and general play that's dropped of imo.

Yeah due to knee injury that had him out for half the year. He will be better next year. Showed zero signs 2018.
Still had some good games this year too. People underestimate sometimes the impact injuries can have.give him a fresh pre season and he will be sweet. Only 30

I really wanted Collingwood to win and the team i didnt want to play the most was GWS and look what happens

I felt we had Pies covered across the ground except the ruck and would have run all over them but GWS is another beast altogether

Great Midfield / Great Foward line / Great defence just a crap ruck

I cannot believe the Odds on sports bet Richmond $1.36 GWS $3.30 they must be smoking some good crap

Im hoping for Rain next week and alot of rain

I friggin hate this team .................. WHY WHY WHY

I really wanted Collingwood to win and the team i didnt want to play the most was GWS and look what happens

I felt we had Pies covered across the ground except the ruck and would have run all over them but GWS is another beast altogether

Great Midfield / Great Foward line / Great defence just a crap ruck

I cannot believe the Odds on sports bet Richmond $1.36 GWS $3.30 they must be smoking some good crap

Im hoping for Rain next week and alot of rain

I friggin hate this team .................. WHY WHY WHY

If we are good enough we win.

Sorry everyone we may as well not turn up next week as the GWS midfield is way too big an advantage and will destroy us (according to the main board). Like Adelaide in 2017, Geelong, Brisbane, WC and Pies midfields were when we played them this year. Plus Mumford the fat campaigner who can barely move is going to kill everyone, Stop lynch and we lose and the last 3 teams to beat Geelong in the PF lost the GF, because what happened in the past with different teams matters. * that place provides some humorous uneducated and hate filled shite.

Personally I can't see Coniglio playing after 10 weeks out and if he did he'd blow up after a 1/2 and be a liability.

We're GWS that good or it could be that Collingwood crap today?
I'm not trying to be smart but GWS nearly lost the game and Collingwood were only 20 points at half time.
We would have smashed both teams in the wet.
Iv'e been super impressed with GWS but they have had 3 hard games and todays game was physically taxing.
I didn't see anything that made me worry about next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're GWS that good or it could be that Collingwood crap today?
I'm not trying to be smart but GWS nearly lost the game and Collingwood were only 20 points at half time.
We would have smashed both teams in the wet.
Iv'e been super impressed with GWS but they have had 3 hard games and todays game was physically taxing.
I didn't see anything that made me worry about next week.
I had said for weeks that Collingwood's form didn't add up to being in a prelim, wins against GC,MELB,ADEL,ESSENDON and GEELONG (After a bye) and that the BRIS vs GWS winner had a massive shot. The fact the pies played 1 good qtr of footy and nearly pinched it while being s**t the rest of the game is quite telling. Also Brisbane blew the game against the Giants.

I had said for weeks that Collingwood's form didn't add up to being in a prelim, wins against GC,MELB,ADEL,ESSENDON and GEELONG (After a bye) and that the BRIS vs GWS winner had a massive shot. The fact the pies played 1 good qtr of footy and nearly pinched it while being s**t the rest of the game is quite telling. Also Brisbane blew the game against the Giants.
Correct
If you really break down the wins they haven't been super impressive and have pinched games except for the Dogs game.

Saw the third quarter replay.
The sound of our fans was so loud as we neared the front.
Serves the fickle Pies fans right for not turning up in force for the prelim.
The crowd would have willed them over the line, they had the ball in the forward line for the final five minutes and failed to convert.

Last edited:
Saw the third quarter replay.
The sound of our fans was so loud as we neared the front.
Serves the fickle Pies fans right for not turning up in force for the prelim.
The crowd would have willed them over the line, they had the ball in the forward line for the final five minutes and failed to convert.
What was the crowd figure today ?? They certainly came no where near the 96k we got against GWS same time slot aswell..... bunch of minnows eddies mob

Broad says he is fit.
That leaves Graham.
If he is unfit, I would probably select Ross.
Ross is feared and can hit the star GWS mids hard.
Pickett lays the occasional heavy bump, and that is great, but I think Ross has the heavier build.

What was the crowd figure today ?? They certainly came no where near the 96k we got against GWS same time slot aswell..... bunch of minnows eddies mob
A preliminary final and they had 833 more than our r23 H&A against the Bears
Pies are minnows

Crowd was 77K.
Should have been 90-92K.
Collingwood fans hedged their bets thinking they would make it through to the GF, thinking it was a shoo-in.
They paid the price.

Last year's team would have murdered these piss weak cats...

After Dusty got into Dangerflop for his super dive he barely touched it.

Selwood throws the ball like a boundary umpire yet receives the free for titch throwing when he handballed it.

Miers - true pussy

Next week's match will be much tougher than this one and the boys would want to be playing better in the first half.

Back