Analysis GRAND FINAL: Richmond v GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

We are the fitter team, we'll have an edge in the rucks and will run out the game better. The crowd will be 70% Richmond,20% corporate w***ers, 10% GWS 'supporters. If Toby Greene tries any rubbish, assign Soldo or Nank to deal with him.

Open Training Monday and Friday. Times TBC
Club said in the paper that it's likely that people will be locked out again.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Soldo to give Mumford a lesson and show him up as the fat has been he is.
Mumford is probably playing his last game, the campaigner's going to try and knock someone out.

I worry we are carrying too many players that are passengers out of form. Rioli, Nankervis, Caddy aren't doing a whole heap right now. The odd spoil or tackle doesn't count for much. We can't drop them, but they worry me.
Caddy? He’s looking real sharp I reckon. Rioli doesn’t bother me because he just puts so much pressure on and Nank will be perfect against Mummy.

I see it but I don’t believe it.

80k Tigers there Satdy?

Gonna be the 2017 prelim but louder I reckon because of what’s at stake.
Nothing will be louder than the 17 Prelim, that was mental

Massive week for the fair people of the Liverpool - Campbelltown areas of Sydney. Streets awash with bunting and flags in Giants' colors. Shop windows full of photos and signs signifying their support for GWS. The mayors and other public dignities proudly wearing their team guernseys. Ummm, ummm have i forgotten anything? A player parade down packed out streets?

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Caddy? He’s looking real sharp I reckon. Rioli doesn’t bother me because he just puts so much pressure on and Nank will be perfect against Mummy.
This.
Rioli was a couple of fumbles away from a top tier game. Plus, the number of times he held them up by sprinting to stand the mark was fantastic. Remember at least twice where he was the difference between them being out or not doing this. It's the kind of thing most won't really remember, but the coaching staff would have loved it.

I love Nank usually but he was a liability fri night , prefer we went with another mid .
I don’t mind the two against mummy to really capitalize on his shitness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back