List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Scharenberg is on the table you'd have to say Adelaide would be front runners. In which case I think we'd be waiting to see what their exodus nets them.

For example, if they were to somehow get pick 13 from the Dogs, maybe we could trade Scharenberg and our future first (hoping like hell it's 17+) for that pick. Throw in some late pick swaps on our favour to make it fair, ie our 35 for their 28.

Or if Geelong use their Kelly pick to get Laird, you go after that in something similar to the above.

Watch this space indeed!

+ his bro plays at Glenelg (where Shaz played all his junior footy)

Essendon supporter just rang up TR to suggest the Swans should include Darcy Cameron as part of the Daniher trade.

Theoretically it could make sense, swans want Daniher bombers are crying out for a ruck/fwd that can chop out the likes of Bellchambers.

However with the AFL player movement and the power the players themselves have in it, once a player like Cameron has settled and specified a certain club (which he has) it kind of "has" to happen.

Theoretically it could make sense, swans want Daniher bombers are crying out for a ruck/fwd that can chop out the likes of Bellchambers.

However with the AFL player movement and the power the players themselves have in it, once a player like Cameron has settled and specified a certain club (which he has) it kind of "has" to happen.

No one even knew Darcy Cameron's name until he nominated us, so that wouldn't be fair.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't surprise me if Cox to Essendon has been a discussion for quite some time and eventuates. It explains why we've actively chased Darcy Cameron.

Hard to place what we get for him. Can't see us wanting future picks when we have Reef McInnes next year, and we've already said we want to get into the first round.

I called this for months now and was hung to dry by plenty.

Thank god the club is on the same wave length as me here.

This is definitely one move we should defintitely be exploring on Cox—-and it helps from a salary cap standpoint too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back