List Mgmt. All Trades and Draft Part 2- Draft edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was clubs he thought worked the hardest during trade period not who he thought won

Ah gotcha, I was still recovering after hearing the Geelong lovefest.
Freo definitely worked hard, whereas we worked smart. As usual.

Combining the Hill & Aish deals, they traded Hill + Freo 2020 3rd for Acres + Aish + 10 + 58 + 69 + Coll 2020 3rd.
A fair amount of meh there. They managed to successfully turn quality into quantity :thumbsu:

EDIT: To Wallace's credit, he just named us first amongst the winners. Quite right too when you walk away with the best player available.
If you end up with the best player in a trade, it doesn't matter what you give up.

They managed to successfully turn quality into quantity :thumbsu:

Perfect summation.

That said, a small handful are jerking themselves off about the untapped potential in Aish because he was best 22 at Collingwood and JLo knows him.

Best 22 but only played one final this year, to the tune of eight disposals. Best 22 but touched the ball seven times in the 2018 GF. Welcome to WA, Jimmy.

Carlton board in full melts. It's a pleasure to see

They seem confident that Gold Coast or Melbourne won't pick Martin up before them in the PSD for some reason

Barrett & his Company of campaigners sound like they've been personally slighted by Sydney. Purps is just about in tears and Kane is sounding like the voice of reason. :drunk:

Can't they even try and maintain a slight veneer of professionalism about this whole endeavour? I'd rather the AFL's homebrand Vice reporters do the wrap-up.

Dodo is a known immovable object, Sydney's offer of 9 & a future 1st was more than fair. It didn't happen, they try again next year.

Could we potentially draft Martin with pick 48? Maybe sit the players around and ask to shave a bit of cash off to have Martin in the team? Lol

There's more chance of Dark Sharks telling an original joke than Martin lasting to pick 48

After being taken with pick 11, Bonar is going to go for a half eaten roll up, i just know it.
How on earth do Norf manage to get GWS to throw in a pick as well as Bonar in exchange for a third rounder!!

former top five rated draftee for a 10-15 pick downgrade in the third round lol

🤦‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah gotcha, I was still recovering after hearing the Geelong lovefest.
Freo definitely worked hard, whereas we worked smart. As usual.

Combining the Hill & Aish deals, they traded Hill + Freo 2020 3rd for Acres + Aish + 10 + 58 + 69 + Coll 2020 3rd.
A fair amount of meh there. They managed to successfully turn quality into quantity :thumbsu:

EDIT: To Wallace's credit, he just named us first amongst the winners. Quite right too when you walk away with the best player available.
If you end up with the best player in a trade, it doesn't matter what you give up.

David King gave us trade week gold medal on trading day cos we got our man :)

Barrett & his Company of campaigners sound like they've been personally slighted by Sydney. Purps is just about in tears and Kane is sounding like the voice of reason. :drunk:

Can't they even try and maintain a slight veneer of professionalism about this whole endeavour? I'd rather the AFL's homebrand Vice reporters do the wrap-up.

Dodo is a known immovable object, Sydney's offer of 9 & a future 1st was more than fair. It didn't happen, they try again next year.
Still if you’re willing to offer 9 and a future 1st, why not 5 and a future 1st? Even if they say no, you’ve Ondine everything possible. Again I may be alone in my ranking of Joe quite highly...

Edit: I mean 5 and 9

Still if you’re willing to offer 9 and a future 1st, why not 5 and a future 1st? Even if they say no, you’ve Ondine everything possible. Again I may be alone in my ranking of Joe quite highly...

Edit: I mean 5 and 9
Dodoro made it clear 5 and 9 wasn’t enough so Sydney didn’t offer it. Dodoro is a moron, wont get close to that next year, and in the meantime they will go anywhere next year.

Last edited:
Barrett saying after all the media hype around daniher swans should have paid what ever it takes to get it done !
Also the 'daniher' name means that sydney need to pay more !

1- it was the flog media that created that hype
2 - who the * thinks you should pay more for a famous name ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back