NFL 2019 NFL - Week 7

Remove this Banner Ad

literally smashed my heater because I missed that last T.D. Who the * fumbles at their own goal line? inept utensil suckers. Waited for a dim wit using my phone for 15 minutes while I had to do something. Then when I had to transfer some s**t the ******* documents wouldn't load. Surprised it didn't go through my window because it did hit it.

* you.

appointments galore and campaigners pissing me off. Do the right thing and you get ****ed up for it. Better to be a rude campaigner put blinkers on and pretend I don't see/hear campaigners.

It's the best way to be.

#beacampaignerforthewin#

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As an aside, whilst listening to a DC based sports podcast (Tony Kornheiser show for those that care!), I heard that Alex Smith has had 17 operations on his leg. He'll never play again.

Last edited:
As an aside, whilst listening to a DC based sports podcast (Tony Kornheiser show for those that care!), I heard the Alex Smith has had 17 operations on his leg. He'll never play again.
At least Smith is in a position where he can retire on the guarantees in his Contract - $55 million of them

Remove this Banner Ad

Back