LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 11.15 AM ON 24/10: San Francisco at Minnesota

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 4:00 AM on 23/10: NFL RedZone

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour QLD
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

Last edited:
Your position is that their entire last game basically just doesn't count, but the problem is that others need to watch more tape?

Youre the same person who wanted your team to move on from Hurts and go after Russell Wilson a year ago. You really need to watch tape.

Youre the same person who wanted your team to move on from Hurts and go after Russell Wilson a year ago. You really need to watch tape.

Two years ago. Which is exactly what the Eagles wanted to do. They tried to get him.

I guess Howie needs to be more like you.

One thing that I'm kind of hoping is that they might learn to use AJ in the ******* redzone every now and then- he tends to be a pretty good shot to score.

It's kind of nuts that he didn't get his first target until the second quarter, given the form he's in.

And for what it's worth, your call on the Dolphins game was that we would run all over them, but shouldn't get into a passing contest with them. I'm not sure that's vindicated. I disagreed on that based upon the then projection that Lane would miss. Frankly, I suspect that this is a very different game if he did. Do you know what our win / loss record is without him?

Jesus Christ 🤦‍♂️

Dolphins are giving up 112 yards on the ground a game while being in favourable game scripts a tonne this year (131 yards a game in away games). Swift still went at 4.1 yards a carry on the night, im sure you could have run the ball more on them if you desired but were able to beat them through the air instead.

Dolphins are giving up 112 yards on the ground a game while being in favourable game scripts a tonne this year (131 yards a game in away games). Swift still went at 4.1 yards a carry on the night, im sure you could have run the ball more on them if you desired but were able to beat them through the air instead.
He ran for 22 yards on the last 'meaningful' play of the game. Prior to that he was 14 for 40 yards.

The run game was well held last week.

Sure, Lane played though.

Like, I don't think the call itself in a vacuum was terrible, but can't overstate the disaster that Driscoll was in the Jets game.

He ran for 22 yards on the last 'meaningful' play of the game. Prior to that he was 14 for 40 yards.

The run game was well held last week.

We've actually been struggling to get it going for a few weeks now.

Seems to have fallen off with the o-line injuries, which is somewhat understandable. Would like to see them get a bit more creative at times- it's often pretty vanilla running plays.

Would hardly be critical of that, I think most people had the same opinion.

Thats why you should listen to and value my opinion over everyone else. :tongueoutv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back