LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 11.15 AM ON 24/10: San Francisco at Minnesota

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 4:00 AM on 23/10: NFL RedZone

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour QLD
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

Last edited:

For a team who loves rubbing it into others the 49ers don't deal with losing very well.

Yeah I've always been a fan of teams that love losing too.

49ers only play bengals and chase next week. Ja’marr is getting 200 fantasy pts next week for sure.

Loved that performance.

The Flores influence is starting to show.

Kirk was great again and Addison is a real baller. Interesting to see if we will take some confidence from it.

OL great too, didn't give up a sack to that D.

Last edited:
Purdy not as good as advertised
I think he was as advertised. a System QB and the system fell apart today without Deebo. tried to force throws and got punished.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That goes someway to answering the lingering Purdy questions.

If one of CMC/Deebo/Kittle (maybe slightly less so for Kittle), they will be in big trouble.

Especially when Shanahan doesn't allow the second tier players to even see the field...no Bell, no Mason (who just averages 5 yards a carry). Wouldn't have been the worst idea to start Mason on the drive after the first interception and ease CMC in....but no, start CMC on an edge sweep with your all-world Tackle Williams out and then fumble. Then decide to put the gloves on.

I think he was as advertised. a System QB and the system fell apart today without Deebo. tried to force throws and got punished.

I think it was less the offensive system as the 49ers being unable to play comfortably with a lead that is handed to them by their defense. They got behind and never really looked like overtaking the Vikings.

Are the 49ers too McCaffery focused? Crazy amount of play goes through him alone. If he gets shutdown they don’t have plan b, they don’t use Kittle and Aiyuk enough.

I know they had two out but are they frauds?

Are the 49ers too McCaffery focused? Crazy amount of play goes through him alone. If he gets shutdown they don’t have plan b, they don’t use Kittle and Aiyuk enough.

I know they had two out but are they frauds?

I preface this by saying I havent seen all the game, going off the stats/carries so correct me if im wrong, the fact they didnt even spell CMC tonight with Mitchell or Mason I thought was weird, even it was to have CMC playing a bit in the Deebo role out of the slot.

The fact they didnt even spell CMC tonight with Mitchell or Mason I thought was weird, even it was to have CMC playing a bit in the Deebo role out of the slot.
Probably because they were playing from behind all game? If they'd got out to a lead it probably would've happened.

Probably because they were playing from behind all game? If they'd got out to a lead it probably would've happened.

Seems they only like using Mason and Mitchell in junk time this year. Just think its weird, CMC such a good route runner, I think having him in the slot for a good portion of tonight with Deebo out would have been a good move. Given Purdy another downfield option even if they were behind.

I’m actually not even just thinking of this game, each fame this season they have played has been the same. Become too one dimensional

Remove this Banner Ad

Back