No Oppo Supporters The TAN 73 - Home of the reigning premiers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
complete and utter clusterfu**. I don’t think anyone came out of that looking like a decent human being

Trump jnr made them look the fools they are. He was on there to talk about a book. They tried to ambush him. He called them out.

as much as I can’t stand the prick I agree. It was stunt

It was just unprofessional and ugly. I just found it funny. I also enjoy hypocrisy getting called out.

Spot on. That s**t just turns me off

Agree. It’s like that actor who is Dr Strange in the Marvel movies. He’s lecturing society on Climate Emergency but a commercial (recently filmed) emerges of him doing an MG car ad. Like WTF. Everyday people are doing more for the environment than twats like this. I hate that stuff.

Yeah my mate usually resists blaming managers but he’s not happy with your current one. He also isn’t happy he’s not playing Kean??
We're screwed mate, unless they get rid of Silva and get someone who can gel the squad and get them performing to a better level than they currently are....

then relegation is a real possibility i'm afraid.

After our next 2 matches which we must get 6 points ( southampton and norwich ) , it's a horror show up to christmas, our games are Leicester, Liverpool, Chelsea, Man United and Arsenal.

well don jr already named him on Twitter so even though it’s a fu** up it’s not on the level it could have been

Yeah, but the whistle blower had been named days before DTJ said anything. So he didn’t break anything. s**t, even i knew the name before he broke it. They may as well name the guy now. There’s no credibility in trying to hide it.

I heard a politician complaining Margaret Court says 'tennis is full of lesbians'.

Whats wrong with this comment? It seems more observational than hateful

We're screwed mate, unless they get rid of Silva

did u not pay like 10 million quid for him ... Watford still hate you

stupid everton

Last edited:
Yeah, but the whistle blower had been named days before DTJ said anything. So he didn’t break anything. s**t, even i knew the name before he broke it. They may as well name the guy now. There’s no credibility in trying to hide it.

It’s not the point though. The guys life is in danger and that of his family. You can’t deny trump does dog whistle to a hard core extremist element in his base. Wouldn’t take much for someone to try and take things into their own hands - especially when don jr tweets his name

It was just unprofessional and ugly. I just found it funny. I also enjoy hypocrisy getting called out.
Spot on. That s**t just turns me off
Humans are flawed and make mistakes. If you demand others to be flawless then you will always be found to be hypocritical... unless you're Mother Theresa or the like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Humans are flawed and make mistakes. If you demand others to be flawless then you will always be found to be hypocritical... unless you're Mother Theresa or the like.

totally agree mate I * up daily. But setting traps and doing that sort of s**t I hate. It’s a deliberate gotcha mentality when you could easily rise above it and play it on its merits

We're screwed mate, unless they get rid of Silva and get someone who can gel the squad and get them performing to a better level than they currently are....

After our next 2 matches which we must get 6 points ( southampton and norwich ) , it's a horror show up to christmas, our games are Leicester, Liverpool, Chelsea, Man United and Arsenal.

Yikes, that’s a tough run. Is there anyone in particular they should go after to be manager? Any chance they will get rid of Silva soon?

Agree. It’s like that actor who is Dr Strange in the Marvel movies. He’s lecturing society on Climate Emergency but a commercial (recently filmed) emerges of him doing an MG car ad. Like WTF. Everyday people are doing more for the environment than twats like this. I hate that stuff.
I agree... loved Dr Strange though and can't wait for the next one.
Keep those emissions coming, Benedict.

I agree... loved Dr Strange though and can't wait for the next one.
Keep those emissions coming, Benedict.

Quite like him as an actor. Saw him in this docudrama about Dunkirk. Must have been one of his early acting gigs he’s was ******* brilliant

I heard a politician complaining Margaret Court says 'tennis is full of lesbians'.

stupid everton
Is a bit weird of Margaret to pay attention to the sexuality of tennis players though, but we all have weird hobbies and interests.

Everton WILL stay up but they should be challenging for Europe.

Is a bit weird of Margaret to pay attention to the sexuality of tennis players though, but we all have weird hobbies and interests.

Is it? If football was full of gays it would be somewhat unusual for a footballer not to notice it.

I assumed she was referring to her time in the sport.

Even if its a weird statement im not sure if Court deserves to be bagged over it

Everton WILL stay up

United might too

stupid everton
She said a lot more than that she is an evangelistic type preacher so I think they (tennis Australia) are worried that given a platform she will abuse it. She does have form.

Everton WILL stay up but they should be challenging for Europe.

Some of the best games I’ve watched have been your boys, especially 2005 and the champions league. The games leading up to and including the final were absolutely unreal. Sadly by watched I mean on the TV and not at the games.

She said a lot more than that she is an evangelistic type preacher so I think they (tennis Australia) are worried that given a platform she will abuse it. She does have form.

i dunno much about her apart from that she was a gun player and the pollie was saying sportspeople must be role-models apparently

the 2 examples used were she did not boycott south africa and went to play some games and the lesbian comment. hardly that heinous in the ground scheme of it all?

the church have a pretty poor record historically but people are allowed to be christians

Some of the best games I’ve watched have been your boys, especially 2005 and the champions league. The games leading up to and including the final were absolutely unreal. Sadly by watched I mean on the TV and not at the games.

It sucks that Richmond becoming a superpower has coincided with the rise of Liverpool

i dunno much about her apart from that she was a gun player and the pollie was saying sportspeople must be role-models apparently

the 2 examples used were she did not boycott south africa and went to play some games and the lesbian comment. hardly that heinous in the ground scheme of it all?

the church have a pretty poor record historically but people are allowed to be christians

It sucks that Richmond becoming a superpower has coincided with the rise of Liverpool

Haha who do you follow?

Any chance she had of some public sympathy over the name change went straight out the window with her latest comments.
I was prepared to cut her some slack, but her latest rant was an absolute shocker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back