Universal Love 2019 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

looks great mate!

what size frames did you buy? I have my gold Weg one to frame up.
50x70 frame. It's not the best quality frame if I'm honest but it'll do. Then I got black cardboard and glue sticked it on. I think the cardboard was B2 from the same shop which fitted perfectly in frame.

I bought a couple of frames off Ebay for $65 each delivered and are really good quality. You can't see in the picture but it has nice gold trim on the inside which suits the Black posters perfect. These 2 are surprise christmas presents for my 2 boys.
View attachment 796390

Those look grouse, could you pm me the link to the seller?

Cheers

Got my Christmas present (Konrad Marshall’s Stronger and Bolder) from my best friend today. Am at work but all I want to do is curl up somewhere and read! :(

I have to wait 2 more sleeps to get my copy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Retweet

Love the ‘17 destiny one and another identical would be ideal. Wouldn’t mind no players either side but if it had to be would be against Pickett. go for it though if you’re a fan.
i have purchased the panoramic G print to go alongside my ‘17. Bought the signed jumper but can’t afford it again unfortunately

would you be able to post a photo of the 2019 panoramic G print? I have one I'm looking to buy but the dustin martin signature looks weird, want to compare :) thanks

Will get the signed panoramic shot again for the bar room. Will sit perfectly under the 2017 one. 2 coffee mugs one for home and work, I still get a little smile when I pour my coffee in every morning.

would you be able to post a photo of the 2019 panoramic G print? I have one I'm looking to buy but the dustin martin signature looks weird, want to compare :) thanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back