WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being the best heel and being the most hated are 2 very different things. In terms of overall heel qualities, I would rate Kane in 2003-2004 after he unmasks as a better heel than Lesnar. That whole psychotic episode was brilliant.

Joe when he is a heel is better than Lesnar. There are several people who are better Heels than Lesnar because Lesnar isn't the heel. Heyman is.
HHH drugged then married a woman while she was passed out , beat the s**t out of a *ed bloke and rooted a corpse , i know who my money's on.....

Being the best heel and being the most hated are 2 very different things. In terms of overall heel qualities, I would rate Kane in 2003-2004 after he unmasks as a better heel than Lesnar. That whole psychotic episode was brilliant.

Joe when he is a heel is better than Lesnar. There are several people who are better Heels than Lesnar because Lesnar isn't the heel. Heyman is.

HHH drugged then married a woman while she was passed out , beat the s**t out of a ******ed bloke and rooted a corpse , i know who my money's on.....

If the best examples of 'better heels in the 21st Century' are 'Unmasked Kane' who within 9 months of being unmasked was involved in the horrible Kane/Lita/Matt Hardy love triangle and HHH's actions from 1999; there's obviously very little competition to Brock Lesnar as the best heel of the 21st Century.

If the best examples of 'better heels in the 21st Century' are 'Unmasked Kane' who within 9 months of being unmasked was involved in the horrible Kane/Lita/Matt Hardy love triangle and HHH's actions from 1999; there's obviously very little competition to Brock Lesnar as the best heel of the 21st Century.
s**t , take that part out then.

The bloke is STILL despised by some purely for the " reign of terror "

s**t , take that part out then.

The bloke is STILL despised by some purely for the " reign of terror "

Really?? People still dislike Papa Haitch?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely Edges run as heel is one of the best of the 21st century!
Or were you talking more recent times since Brock has been back who has been a better heel?

The original comment was that Brock is a great heel because Bomberboy was saying that Lesnar ending The Undertaker's streak was 'pointless'. Bomberboy hates on everything Brock Lesnar does; even when he claims he hasn't watched a Brock match in years. I then added the phrase that IMO that Brock ending the Streak has had a long-term effect on the WWE as Heyman & Brock STILL use the end of the streak to get heel heat--- and that the 'end of the streak' has helped Brock become the greatest heel of the 21st Century.

I agree with you that Edge is ONE of the best heels of the 21st Century; but I wouldn't necessarily say he's a better heel than what Brock Lesnar has been since his return.

Brock's heel runs from 2002 to 2004 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Brock's heel runs from 2012 to present day.

8Fx1s4J.gif

RingedInsistentGuillemot-size_restricted.gif

KfQ7ovS.gif

jDurQb.gif

zFU4tm.gif

F5sSSJ.gif

The only heel thing that Bork does nowadays is hold major belts under ransom.

Brock's heel runs from 2002 to 2004 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Brock's heel runs from 2012 to present day.

8Fx1s4J.gif

RingedInsistentGuillemot-size_restricted.gif

KfQ7ovS.gif

jDurQb.gif

zFU4tm.gif

Well he is not on the Show Long Enough to do anything Heelish

Well he is not on the Show Long Enough to do anything Heelish

In my opinion that's what makes Brock such an effective heel. He's become the "Final Boss" of the WWE. Since Wrestlemania 30 only 4 people have defeated Brock Lesnar--- The Undertaker, Goldberg, Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins with only Goldberg & Seth Rollins doing it 'clean'.

When people beat Brock it's a BIG deal-- there's no one else on the roster (outside of maybe Becky Lynch in the past 12 months) that it's a BIG deal if someone beats them; because the WWE now has such 50/50 booking and rematch syndrome due to the amount of content that is being presented.

EDIT: I'll add post-transformation 'Fiend' Bray Wyatt would now be a 'big deal' if someone beat him, but that's over like 6 months-- not 7 years.

Any heat Lesnar has now is along the lines of go away heat. You'd struggle to describe who he is without "is the champion" or "wants to be the champion again".

Any heat Lesnar has now is along the lines of go away heat. You'd struggle to describe who he is without "is the champion" or "wants to be the champion again".

Brock Lesnar--- the wrestler who is 'never there' has 'Go away' heat??

You need to spend less time listening to JDfromNY, Vince Russo & What Culture videos. Your rants are no longer making any sense.

EDIT: Bomberboy's 'dislike' button obsession is back :rolleyes:

LOL Go Away heat if a heel makes you hate him so much you dont want him on your tv screen isnt he doing his job?????

In my opinion that's what makes Brock such an effective heel. He's become the "Final Boss" of the WWE. Since Wrestlemania 30 only 4 people have defeated Brock Lesnar--- The Undertaker, Goldberg, Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins with only Goldberg & Seth Rollins doing it 'clean'.

When people beat Brock it's a BIG deal-- there's no one else on the roster (outside of maybe Becky Lynch in the past 12 months) that it's a BIG deal if someone beats them; because the WWE now has such 50/50 booking and rematch syndrome due to the amount of content that is being presented.

EDIT: I'll add post-transformation 'Fiend' Bray Wyatt would now be a 'big deal' if someone beat him, but that's over like 6 months-- not 7 years.

Since Brock beat the undertaker the ratings and interest in wrestling has significantly declined, and it wasn’t even in a good space around WrestleMania 30.

Triple H, JBL, Jericho, Edge and CM Punk all had great heel runs with far more memorable storyline moments than Brock has had in the last five years. I’d say Brock’s only two memorable matches in this run has been his match against Cena at Summerslam and the Triple threat match at Royal Rumble with Cena and Rollins.

To not have had any good storylines and only two memorable matches after being given the greatest win in WWE history is absolutely pathetic on Brock’s part.

Not to mention as far as anticipation vs pay-off the streak probably had the most anti-climactic conclusion in wrestling history.

When you put it all together it’s hard to find on what basis you could say that Brock has had a successful heel run.

Since Brock beat the undertaker the ratings and interest in wrestling has significantly declined, and it wasn’t even in a good space around WrestleMania 30.

Blaming a part-time wrestler on the declining ratings is strange :rolleyes:

But if you want to look a little further into it--- Monday Night Raw is STILL the highest rated show on Monday nights on Cable TV in the US (as it was in 2000, 2010, 2014, whatever year you want to choose as a point. Television ratings have been going down across the board for a multitude of reasons both in the USA and in Australia, it's not unique to the WWE.

To not have had any good storylines and only two memorable matches after being given the greatest win in WWE history is absolutely pathetic on Brock’s part.

I disagree with you on the first part of this statement (as proven in my previous comments)--- but how about I let you (and Bomberboy/ anyone else that wants to answer this question) fantasy book for a minute. When should the streak have been broken?? By who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back