Which player(s) from your club are you ashamed of

Remove this Banner Ad

Vyle Reimers

Going to be massively controversial here but I am going to say Michael O'Loughlin as I have read the gang rape accusation (also involving Peter Burgoyne) and to me it sounds legitimate. I think there is a good chance both men did it, even if they were never found guilty.

3 men gang raped a woman and the AFL and Swans display one of them as often as possible.

While calling us racist if we ever dare boo.

They really do take the cake.

A bold choice but spot on.

1) Ian Cervi better known as Ian....triple Brownlow medallist

2) Jake King (Duh)

3) Justin Charles (a bit of a low blow I'll admit as I think he was a nice guy but the first guy to get done for being on the gas)

Anyways the point of the thread was to name players from your own club. Get naming!
Ian Cervi ( better known as Ian....triple Brownlow medallist ) had a tough life as a kid which definitely would have not helped his adult life . The Police incidents mentioned did not end there from what i was told .He was driving a car with a dress on and was caught speeding .When apperehended he dragged the Policeman a for a distance holding on to the car .

Albert Proud the obvious one for us.

Rockliff sounds like an A-grade flog. Plenty of rumours about him dragging club culture through the mud during our mass exodus years.

Barry Hall needs a mention in this thread.

Robert Walls

regardless of what his actions were that led to it, pretty sure unless he’d committed a crime it’s hard to justify getting the whole team to bash the s**t out of Shane Strempel

It is controversial in the sense that O'Loughlin really is one of the biggest names in the Swans. He was the first player to 300 games in Swans history and surprisingly not as many people as you would think are aware of the rape accusations against him. Everyone knows Milne's, not nearly as many know O'Loughlin's.

That’s one of those things that if you read it, you don’t forget the names

Burgoyne, Oloughlin and Heuskes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to be massively controversial here but I am going to say Michael O'Loughlin as I have read the gang rape accusation (also involving Peter Burgoyne) and to me it sounds legitimate. I think there is a good chance both men did it, even if they were never found guilty.

I would look towards his brother Ricky not Michael.

Michael just paid the hush money.

I would look towards his brother Ricky not Michael.
Michael just paid the hush money.
No, it was Michael.

No, it was Michael.

nope.

That’s what they told the police but I’m telling you, Michael was not involved. It was Ricky.

What did Chris Tarrant allegedly do ?
He is best mates with Dean Solomon and both joined freo at the end of 2006. Solomon joined from essendon, Tarrant joined from your mob.

Long story short, Both played for freo in a certain game mid season. It was in Darwin. After that game, both blokes got drunk in a Pub after the game.

Yep I recall it was 2007. In a Darwin nightclub.

nope.

That’s what they told the police but I’m telling you, Michael was not involved. It was Ricky.
Right... You set up an account just to pass on this vital information, huh?

The girl at the centre of it said it was Mick O'Loughlin. She was later asked "Are you sure?" and she said yes.
She had been talking to all 3 men over the course of the evening (before she became intoxicated)

Just a reminder at this point that he was accused of masturbating near her face. Shocking stuff:

2004 Post

Remove this Banner Ad

Back