Official Match Thread S29 Round 4 - Coney Island Warriors v Dragons FFC @ Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s not a banana lounge idiot.

How are you supposed to lay back in beautiful fluorescent brilliance and think of Kuta on that BCF piece of s**t?

Hello Warriors. Nice to meet you. Do you have any half decent rookies on your team? I keep on hearing about some guy called Samoa Roberts.

Last edited:
That’s not a banana lounge idiot.

How are you supposed to lay back in beautiful fluorescent brilliance and think of Kuta on that BCF piece of s**t?

Anything’s a banana lounge if you’re drunk enough

Anything’s a banana lounge if you’re drunk enough

That’s called the gutter my friend.

You’ve never felt heaven until you lay naked on that plastic jelly stuff in 40 degree heat.

Hello Warriors. Nice to meet you. Do you have any half decent rookies on your team? I keep on hearing about some guy called Samoa Roberts.

Oh hai Thrills, good to see a fellow purple rookie in the SFA, even if you’re in another team *do you need help escaping I can help*

Here’s to a great week *seriously, blink three times if they’re keeping you hostage*

Oh hai Thrills, good to see a fellow purple rookie in the SFA, even if you’re in another team *do you need help escaping I can help*

Here’s to a great week *seriously, blink three times if they’re keeping you hostage*

That's it, get back in the ******* box.

giphy (16).gif

That’s called the gutter my friend.

You’ve never felt heaven until you lay naked on that plastic jelly stuff in 40 degree heat.

Imagine a banana lounge made from the stuff the make Maseur sandals from. That’s the tantric s**t right there.

Come at me, Shark Tank

Yeah mate, it has been fun so far...but there are times I reckon we're heading down the rabbit hole.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine a banana lounge made from the stuff the make Maseur sandals from. That’s the tantric s**t right there.

Come at me, Shark Tank

IMG_5098.JPG

Welcome to #thebenchmark of the competition Dragons.

The privilege is all yours.
I got the impression that we've been involved in match threads containing the benchmark of the competition for the previous three weeks too.

Hello all Warriors, I hope this will be a great and entertaining week... Looking forward to catching up with all you lovely people.

Hello all Warriors, I hope this will be a great and entertaining week... Looking forward to catching up with all you lovely people.

giphy (17).gif

Undefeated. Posting powerhouse.

All other imitations fail in comparison.

#thebenchmark
#facts
With that sort of autofellatio-esque mantra someone could mistake you for a Bomber. Are you sure you're not in the wrong match thread?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back