List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That article reads like another Aaron Davey, Isaac Smith scenario.....we will groom him and he will become a star elsewhere. Or do we have ties to him because of our VFL team? I wouldn't have thought so.
Unless we supp list him?
Might be the plan if Jacobs is moved onto the LTI

Gee, we helped a few of these out.

Just nine of the AFL’s 850 players earned more than $1 million last season.
Two, believed to be Richmond superstar Dustin Martin and dual Fremantle Brownlow medallist Nat Fyfe, took home more than $1.2 million.

The AFL says the other six “in or near” the $1 million price tag include Jeremy McGovern, Jeremy Cameron, Lance Franklin, Josh Kelly, Collingwood’s Scott Pendlebury, Geelong’s Patrick Dangerfield, Bulldog Marcus Bontempelli, Eagle Andrew Gaff, and Carlton’s Patrick Cripps.

What were we getting told Dusty was getting paid by Richmond?

No Jared Poelc?

DID KANE CORNES LIE?

Good on him and to be serious that release clause was only in there if his dad took a turn for the worse which seemingly is not the case.

I couldn't give a **** if we make godfather offers and blokes stay. It's if they leave and go elsewhere where it will sting.

Good on him and to be serious that release clause was only in there if his dad took a turn for the worse which seemingly is not the case.

I couldn't give a **** if we make godfather offers and blokes stay. It's if they leave and go elsewhere where it will sting.
And i dont understand how people dont see it this way. If they GO somewhere else for less, sure. If they stay, then such as it is.

Unless we have money to burn, I don’t see the point in going after Crouch.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Agreed. He has no point of difference from the players already in our midfield mix.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We can always give him the sonny bill williams treat as done by the south african fans. Let's get the tom jona masks to remind him that north is under NEW management that is going to bring back the GOOD OLD days.

A directorship on 2 hrs a week for 500k a year. Yeo, sounds legit.
Visy gave Judd a million a year to be a storeman for 6 hours a week.

Must’ve been a magician on the forklift...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back