Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 10 - Dragons FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at Ljp86’s Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Like I said Buffoon.
I never mention the Hall Of Fame.Not in conversation and not even in my sig.
The 6 grand finals and two Destroy medals on the other hand ....

Is it love when you give that special someone a pet name?

So out of those six grand finals how many did you actually turn up for?

I’m going with two.

Swamprats have nothing of the SFA to spam about so they resort to that other inferior league that’s to s**t to even play.

Pathetic.
giphy.gif

Your lips are moving but no one really can understand what is coming out.

Swamprats have nothing of the SFA to spam about so they resort to that other inferior league that’s to s**t to even play.

Pathetic.
What's the difference between fumbler and a jumbo jet? The jet eventually stops whining :).

Is it love when you give that special someone a pet name?

So out of those six grand finals how many did you actually turn up for?

I’m going with two.

You would be wrong. Season 14 was when I was a bench player and absent.
The rest. I was here.

You would be wrong. Season 14 was when I was a bench player and absent.
The rest. I was here.
I like your humility too, great man - the 6 grand finals is actually the number you've won, out of the 8 you've played in. Most of us won't even play in 6, let alone win 6.

giphy.gif

Your lips are moving but no one really can understand what is coming out.

Lips?

Hey does anyone know if this ant555 will be the first asked to give back his HoF thing?
Asking for a mate.

What's the difference between fumbler and a jumbo jet? The jet eventually stops whining :).

Another dad joke?

Lips?

Hey does anyone know if this ant555 will be the first asked to give back his HoF thing?
Asking for a mate.

The same day you stop being a nomadic Donald kicked out of a club every second season. Oh and by the way invisible friends do not count as mates ;)
giphy.gif

Brazillian players coming directly from Brazil are always a hit and miss in the Premier League.
Question - assuming the English Premier League doesn't recommence, do the 3 teams that were in the relegation positions when the competition stopped get relegated?

So what do we think of the prospect of a best of 3 AFL grand final series? You'd hate to go 1 up, and then lose the series 2-1.
I don't understand why they keep altering the game and trying to change things. And I'm so sick of them comparing it to U.S. sports. It is not a U.S. sport, not run the same way, no divisions...nothing on earth is like it. It is uniquely Australian. Let it remain that way. I fell in love with it many years ago because it was nothing like I'd ever seen.

I do miss the white lab coats and fedoras, though. 🤭

And really...what's not to like about a bunch of fit young men running around in short shorts? :D

Question - assuming the English Premier League doesn't recommence, do the 3 teams that were in the relegation positions when the competition stopped get relegated?
There was a rumour going around a few weeks ago that they'd play a 22 team competition, with the existing 20 + Leeds and WBA coming up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was a rumour going around a few weeks ago that they'd play a 22 team competition, with the existing 20 + Leeds and WBA coming up.
Interesting. So in that scenario, would 5 teams get relegated next year, to get it back to a 20 team competition?

That's a very good question and one that I would like to know the answer to myself. There's 5-7 teams in my view that are in danger of relegation as it stands.

It's the same question for European competition qualifications.

Assuming that happens, would additonal teams go down end of next season to make up for it?

The same day you stop being a nomadic Donald kicked out of a club every second season. Oh and by the way invisible friends do not count as mates ;)
giphy.gif

Yeah it’s true, I sacked me from the Furies. Then I was sacked from the Royals by me Blacky and that The Filth Wizard then JackNah_8 and I Dont Care and TedDougChris asked me to leave as I couldn’t make All SFA as the only permanent back men for the whole of S28.

Are you venting?

Not at all. You are the one who seems to want to confront everyone Donald.

Confront?
Unusual way to say banter.

Are you that worried that fumbler is a thousand percent correct in telling everyone how you’re equal worst Hall of Fame recipient?

You are fragile.

Confront?
Unusual way to say banter.

Are you that worried that fumbler is a thousand percent correct in telling everyone how you’re equal worst Hall of Fame recipient?

You are fragile.

SerpentineGrandFlatfish-size_restricted.gif

If I was worried about the HOF it would be in my sig. It is not , although being the worst is still better than being you Donald.

Assuming that happens, would additonal teams go down end of next season to make up for it?
I think it's a floating target at this point. They seem to hope that they'll be able to finish the season in July, and then get straight into the 2020/21 season in September. No break would be required since the players are getting that now.

The issue will be firstly getting to the point where the players can gather together and train...and then to rebuild fitness before the games start.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back