Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 10 - Dragons FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at Ljp86’s Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm still trying to work out where I'll be spending Easter - the lounge room or the bedroom :).
Why not both? Endulge yourself in chocolate Easter morning in the lounge, then spend the afternoon and Easter Monday recovering in the bedroom. I mean at least thats what I plan on doing.

I'm still trying to work out where I'll be spending Easter - the lounge room or the bedroom :).
Have a cheeky Easter Egg hunt all over the house my friend!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wii is better. Did anyone else grow up with a Wii?
Yep, I got quite good at the fencing in Wii sports. Growing up with 2 younger sisters who would want to play it daily would do that though.

Yep, I got quite good at the fencing in Wii sports. Growing up with 2 younger sisters who would want to play it daily would do that though.

I got pretty good at Mario Kart and finished the game, but looking back at it now and comparing it to Mario Kart 8 (we upgraded to a Wii U several years after we got the Wii) it wasn't that fantastic.

Another one was Wii Party, played that one all the time

Sometimes you guys are my fave and sometimes you make me want to put my hand in a blender.
That's the Sin City experience signed up in a sentence. Mind if we use that as our motto?

I was about to have a crack at you for being a part-time poster this season, but then I discovered a fairly impressive posting record for you from rounds 1-5:

Round 1: 27 posts
Round 2: 27 posts
Round 3: 27 posts
Round 4: 27 posts
Round 5: 27 posts
Round 6: 8 posts
Round 7: 10 posts
Round 8: 8 posts
Round 9: 1 post
Round 10: 1 post

What on earth happened after Round 5?
Lol. Posting activity banter huh?

Go to S25 & S26 GF threads and take a gander.

COVID-19 happened.

How are the Swampies this season? Sometimes you guys are my fave and sometimes you make me want to put my hand in a blender.
Would the latter scenario have something to do with when one of us tells a joke, like the one about the bloke who is so up himself, that he has himself cloned. The original guy is a mild mannered gentleman, while his clone is a foul mouthed pig. One day they both turn up to the same party. They get into a heated conversation, which spills out onto the balcony. Fisticuffs soon follow, and suddenly the clone falls over the balcony to his death. Police later arrest the original guy, and charge him with making an obscene clone fall.

I'll get my coat..........

Didnt grow up with one but i recall queueing at midnight at the local EB store to get one on launch day.:cool:

Never got super into wii, couple of decent games. But nothing like Halo or something on Xbox back in the day. Especially the early online days.

Wii is better. Did anyone else grow up with a Wii?

I've got one, but I got bored of it reasonably quickly. Had more fun with the PS3 (which we won as a door prize).

Haven't bought a console since, though I'm steadily accruing more N64 games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back