Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
:think:

1576100571169.png

I think everybody here has done that a few times.

Spain produced the greatest T&A movies, always shown late at night on SBS
In no particular order
The tit and the moon
Tie me up, tie me down
Gamon Gamon
Golden Balls

The best from the 70s was a French / Italian collaboratorian ; La Grand Bouffe

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Almost as amusing as when Bruce Mansfield and Philip Brady were talking to a guy on 3AW’s NIghtline telling them about how gambling had ruined his life. They decided to give him a prize - a voucher to the local Tabaret gaming venue. Got half way through reading out from the prize script before they realised. Very funny.

Apr 26, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This mandated pay rise thing in the public sector/industries heavily funded by the government is a big problem at the moment. Private sector wages have been stagnant for a few years now in line with profitability, yet these turkeys think the money fairy owes them a pay rise just because.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
This mandated pay rise thing in the public sector/industries heavily funded by the government is a big problem at the moment. Private sector wages have been stagnant for a few years now in line with profitability, yet these turkeys think the money fairy owes them a pay rise just because.

Forklift/truck driver 2015: $20-25 an hour
Forklift/truck driver 2020: $20-25 an hour

These people are enormously privileged to have a "working class" political party in power that looks after their interests.

It's why I despise the pricks more than the LNP these days. The only thing worse than an enemy, is a traitor.

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Don’t mock caro’s bed

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
".........the bath and the tyres were dematerialized.............."

".........the safety rules are close your ears and open your mouth............."

Don't blow up please!

Last edited:
Back